A thoughtfully extended detached bungalow centrally positioned within the popular pocket of Stamperland and boasting the ideal balance of family accommodation within an attractive garden plot.
Enjoying completely level access to the front; this thoughtfully extended detached bungalow boasts an ideal balance of family accommodation and is centrally positioned within the popular pocket of Stamperland therefore affording comfortable pedestrian access to a plethora of local amenities.
One of the few bungalows in Stamperland to boast a 'horse shoe' style driveway, this impressively spacious home has been thoughtfully extended over two levels to provide enhanced family accommodation. Immediately welcoming upon entry, the property comprises reception hallway, formal bay windowed lounge, separate dining/family room affording access in turn to an attractive conservatory which enjoys impressive views towards the 'Netherton Braes', fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted cabinets and accessing, in turn, a useful utility porch, two good sized bedrooms and modern family shower room. On the upper level there is a further generously proportioned bedroom which offers an abundance of built-in storage areas and draws character from its camciled ceilings. A useful cloakroom facility with a great view, featuring a two-piece white suite has been incorporated within this space adding to its appeal.
The home is further complimented by features such as gas central heating and double glazing whilst, of particular note, are the impressive garden grounds in which it sits.
Lounge 15' 3" into bay x 13' 4" ( 4.65m into bay x 4.06m )
Dining Room 13' 3" max x 12' 2" max ( 4.04m max x 3.71m max )
Conservatory 10' 4" max x 9' 4" max ( 3.15m max x 2.84m max )
Kitchen 10' x 8' 10" max ( 3.05m x 2.69m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 3" to front of wardrobes ( 3.63m x 3.43m to front of wardrobes )
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 8' 10" max ( 3.07m x 2.69m max )
Bedroom 3 13' max x 12' 10" max ( 3.96m max x 3.91m max )
Shower Room 5' 9" x 5' 10" ( 1.75m x 1.78m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||10.5%||£181,875||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£118,500 (2)||£166,997 (19)||£226,150 (20)||£408,778 (9)||£443,000 (5)|
|Flats||£95,625 (4)||£113,458 (12)||£221,998 (2)||£129,000 (1)||-|
|All||£103,250 (6)||£146,272 (31)||£225,773 (22)||£380,800 (10)||£443,000 (5)|