Quietly positioned despite its proximity to a number of desirable local amenities, this superb semi-detached bungalow has been thoughtfully extended to provide an exceptionally practical family layout.
Occupying a particularly desirable setting within this quiet residential pocket, this attractive family home lies a 'stones-throw' from the award winning Rouken Glen Park and enjoys access to a number of highly sought-after local schools which sit within comfortable walking distance. The traditional semi-detached bungalow has been thoughtfully extended to now provide an exceptionally practical layout and boasts a good standard of decorative order and maintenance throughout.
Immediately welcoming upon entry, the accommodation comprises; reception hallway, stylish lounge with feature fireplace at focal point, dining room to the rear with attractive spiral staircase leading to the converted attic space, bright fitted kitchen hosting a good range of base and wall mounted storage units and a traditionally styled refitted bathroom. There are three bedrooms, with the master bedroom on the upper floor benefiting from its own notably spacious en-suite bathroom. The property has excellent storage, is double-glazed and has gas central heating, whilst a detached garage is accessed via a driveway to the side of the property. The gardens are of particular note being mature, well stocked and cleverly landscaped for ease of maintenance.
Although occupying a relatively quiet position within the area the property does lie close to a number of shops in nearby Giffnock and Thornliebank.
Lounge 14' 11" into bay x 14' 5" ( 4.55m into bay x 4.39m )
Kitchen 12' 5" x 9' 9" max ( 3.78m x 2.97m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" max x 8' 2" max ( 3.33m max x 2.49m max )
Master Suite 17' 3" max x 13' 4" max ( 5.26m max x 4.06m max )
En-Suite Bathroom 7' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.39m )
Bathroom 7' 8" x 4' 9" ( 2.34m x 1.45m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.3%||£200,000||3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£114,167 (3)||£165,996 (14)||£213,333 (15)||£370,769 (13)||£423,000 (3)|
|Flats||£79,278 (9)||£144,031 (16)||£208,500 (4)||-||-|
|All||£88,000 (12)||£154,282 (30)||£212,316 (19)||£370,769 (13)||£423,000 (3)|