Offered to the market is this spacious three bedroom detached bungalow. Offered with ready to move into accommodation. Property has gardens to three sides with attached garage and ample parking.
William H Brown have the pleasure to offer to the market this spacious three bedroom detached bungalow. Presented to a high standard throughout and well maintained by current owner. This property would appeal to a variety of purchasers. Benefiting from spacious living accommodation and generously sized gardens. The property is situated within easy reach of the motorway, local schools and amenities. This deceptive bungalow is worthy of internal viewing. Comprising briefly of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room and conservatory, master bedroom with ensuite, two further bedrooms and house shower room, to the outside driveway to the front providing ample off street parking, attached garage with up and over door with gardens to the front, side and rear. Property also benefits from solar panels with hard wood double glazing and gas central heating where specified.
Entrance is through a upvc double glazed door in to the entrance hall with loft access, storage cupboard, airing cupboard and gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' 3" x 12' 3" ( 4.95m x 3.73m )
Generously sized lounge with hard wood double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and wall mounted as fire with marble hearth.
Dining Room 16' x 9' 11" ( 4.88m x 3.02m )
With Bi-folding doors providing access to conservatory and gas central heating radiator.
Conservatory 9' 10" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.00m max x 2.90m max )
With brick base and upvc double glazed windows and door and glass roof.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.84m x 2.82m )
Kitchen has a wealth of base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap and work surfaces, built in four ring Candy gas hob with extractor hood and built in Bosch electric oven, plumbing for dishwasher, breakfast bar area, splash back tiling, gas central heating radiator and hard wood double glazed window.
Utility Room 8' 7" x 6' 1" ( 2.62m x 1.85m )
Has stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating boiler, hard wood double glazed window, storage cupboard and loft access.
comprises of WC and hard wood double glazed window.
Master Bedroom 12' 7" into wardrobe x 12' 2" ( 3.84m into wardrobe x 3.71m )
With hard wood double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Master Bedroom Ensuite
A large ensuite bathroom comprises of panel bath with mixer taps, WC and wash hand basin with mixer tap built in to bathroom units and wetroom style shower, heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor and hard wood double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.12m )
With hard wood double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 9' 2" ( 2.57m x 2.79m )
With hard wood double glazed window, built in wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
House Shower Room
Three piece suite comprises of shower cubicle with mixer shower, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor and hard wood double glazed window.
To the outside driveway to the front providing ample of street parking leading to attached garage with up and over door with power and lighting, with solar panels to the roof, well maintained lawn gardens with mature plants and shrubs to the front and side and to the rear wonderful large lawn garden area with a wealth of mature plants and shrubs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||7.9%||£111,821||3.3||1.1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£75,633 (3)||£82,007 (31)||£102,635 (80)||£180,915 (32)||£251,666 (9)|
|Flats||£42,000 (1)||£69,922 (18)||-||-||-|
|All||£67,225 (4)||£77,568 (49)||£102,635 (80)||£180,915 (32)||£251,666 (9)|