16th Nov 2018
27th Jan 2019
- Type: Detached house
- Bedrooms: 4
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
From the town centre take the Alvechuch Highway, at the island by Sainsburys go straight over onto Birmingham Road, turn right at the traffic lights into Dagnell End Road. Continue along to the crossroads and turn right into Icknield Street. Homeside will be found as the last property on the right.
* Spacious entrance porch with windows on two aspects, quarry tiled flooring, Double glazed door leads into the
* sitting room having a feature brick fireplace with recently fitted wood burning stove, feature beams to ceiling and laminated oak flooring,
* The dining room can be accessed from French doors in the sitting room and has tiled flooring. There are double doors which lead into the conservatory
* Also accessed from the dining room, through an archway is the kitchen having a feature beam to the ceiling, contemporary units with granite work surface over and space for a range style cooker. There is also space for a large fridge freezer.
* The lounge has a Louis styled fireplace housing a living flame coal effect fire
* The study overlooks the rear garden and gives access to the lobby area & guest cloakroom WC
* There is a spacious landing giving access to the loft.
* The master bedroom boasts a spacious en suite bathroom having a corner jacuzzi bath
* There are three further bedrooms and the family bathroom
* There is a large decking area with matching balustrade a paved patio. There is a screen of mature trees to the rear giving the property a desirable amount of privacy.
* The front of the property is approached through wrought iron gates with wrought iron fencing, driveway leading to the garage which further turns into a large forecourt providing excellent parking facilities.
1.44m x 2.88m (4' 9" x 9' 5")
4.73m x 4.67m max (15' 6" x 15' 4") 3.57m min ( 11' 9")
2.66m x 4.01m (8' 9" x 13' 2")
3.55m x 2.81m (11' 8" x 9' 3")
3.66m x 4.73m (12' 0" x 15' 6")
4.01m x 2.51m (13' 2" x 8' 3")
4.01m x 4.20m (13' 2" x 13' 9")
4.01m x 4.19m (13' 2" x 13' 9")
3.68m x 2.84m (12' 1" x 9' 4")
3.67m x 4.75m (12' 0" x 15' 7")
2.65m x 4.00m (8' 8" x 13' 1")
1.79m x 2.73m (5' 10" x 8' 11")
0m x 0m (0' 0" x 0' 0")
5.13m x 3.41m max (16' 10" x 11' 2")
Local info for B98