An immaculately presented mid terraced home enjoying a quiet position within one of Stamperland's more desirable Avenues yet sitting only a short walk from a variety of local amenities.
This immaculately presented mid terraced home boasts a stylish decorative tone whilst enjoying well- proportioned accommodation throughout and therefore offers an ideal 'walk-in' opportunity for prospective buyers.
Immediately welcoming upon entry; the property comprises spacious 'bay window' lounge with contemporary decorative finish, modern re-fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets as well as large walk-in cupboard, two extremely well-appointed double bedrooms and family bathroom featuring white three piece suite with vanity storage and overhead shower attachment. Enhancing this home further are features such as double glazing, gas central heating and both a spacious attic and cellar which jointly provide an abundance of storage.
The property enjoys private gardens to both front and rear which, in each instance, are neatly presented and designed for ease of maintenance. To the rear the garden is completely enclosed creating a particularly strong child and pet friendly proposition and also boasts a sizable garden shed.
The convenient position of the property allows for comfortable pedestrian access to local shops, banks, post offices and health centre. Regular bus and rail services can be found close by, making this an ideal location for commuting to areas further afield whilst an excellent range of leisure facilities and parkland cater for golfers, tennis and keep fit enthusiasts.
Lounge 17' 4" into bay x 12' max ( 5.28m into bay x 3.66m max )
Kitchen 15' 2" x 6' 1" ( 4.62m x 1.85m )
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 12' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.76m )
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.67m )
Bathroom 5' 10" x 5' 7" ( 1.78m x 1.70m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||10.5%||£181,875||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£118,500 (2)||£166,997 (19)||£226,150 (20)||£408,778 (9)||£443,000 (5)|
|Flats||£95,625 (4)||£113,458 (12)||£221,998 (2)||£129,000 (1)||-|
|All||£103,250 (6)||£146,272 (31)||£225,773 (22)||£380,800 (10)||£443,000 (5)|