A truly immaculate semi-detached villa which has been thoughtfully extended to now deliver a superb balance of family accommodation within one of Clarkston's more desirable residential pockets.
Very slightly elevated to afford a degree of privacy from pavement level, this thoughtfully extended semi-detached home sits within a popular and quiet residential pocket of Clarkston yet is only a short stroll from a variety of amenities and transport links in nearby Clarkston and Williamwood.
Boasting stylish and contemporary decorative tones throughout, this home is immediately welcoming upon entry and extends, on the ground floor, to reception hallway, attractive formal lounge with bay window formation and impressive focal point fire and surround, stunning contemporary dining sized kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets together with fully integrated appliances on a semi open plan basis, to a bright family room with 'French door' access to rear garden, secondary utility hallway with walk-in cupboard and incredibly useful downstairs cloakroom facility with white two-piece suite. On the upper level are three bedrooms (two of which are of generous double proportion) and a modern family shower room featuring three piece white Porcelanosa suite with double shower cabinet, Grohe shower and shelved storage. Of additional note is the superb attic space which has been floored and lined to now deliver a hobby/play room with 'Velux' window drawing an abundance of natural light, central heating radiator and additional eaves storage.
The property enjoys manicured gardens to both front and rear which are complimented by a lengthy driveway.
Formal Lounge 14' 10" into bay x 12' 2" ( 4.52m into bay x 3.71m )
Dining Kitchen 16' 5" x 11' 6" ( 5.00m x 3.51m )
Family Room 11' 11" x 12' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.68m )
Downstairs W.C. 4' 1" x 5' 6" ( 1.24m x 1.68m )
Bedroom One 15' 3" into bay x 12' max ( 4.65m into bay x 3.66m max )
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.17m x 3.25m )
Bedroom Three 5' 10" x 9' 11" ( 1.78m x 3.02m )
Shower Room 7' 3" max x 6' ( 2.21m max x 1.83m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||10.5%||£181,875||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£118,500 (2)||£166,997 (19)||£226,150 (20)||£408,778 (9)||£443,000 (5)|
|Flats||£95,625 (4)||£113,458 (12)||£221,998 (2)||£129,000 (1)||-|
|All||£103,250 (6)||£146,272 (31)||£225,773 (22)||£380,800 (10)||£443,000 (5)|