An attractively presented end of terrace villa occupying an enviable position within this extremely popular pocket of Clarkston and delivering a good balance of family accommodation over two levels.
Superbly located in one of Clarkston's more popular residential pockets; this attractively presented family home has been thoughtfully extended to deliver a good balance of family accommodation and is situated within comfortable walking distance of two extremely sought-after local primary schools.
Immediately welcoming upon entry; this stylishly presented home extends on the ground floor to reception hallway with incredibly useful cloakroom off, generously appointed dining lounge with attractive fire and surround at focal point and appealing view to the front towards neighbouring countryside, separate family/dining room featuring 'French door' formation allowing access to a sizeable outdoor deck, fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets and a well-proportioned double bedroom. A wide stairwell from the hallway leads in turn to the upper landing off which can be found a further two tastefully-presented bedrooms as well as a contemporary shower room which incorporates a white suite with vanity storage. Of further benefit to this home are features such as double glazing, gas central heating and attic storage.
Of particular note are the sizeable and impressive garden grounds which surround this property which have been thoughtfully designed for ease of maintenance. To the rear in particular is an impressive deck which runs adjacent to the rear elevation and this is complimented by peripheral shrub bedding. Large detached garage is also in situ.
Dining Lounge 19' 5" x 10' 9" max ( 5.92m x 3.28m max )
Dining Area 10' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.59m )
Kitchen 10' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 1 13' 3" to front of wardrobes x 10' 1" ( 4.04m to front of wardrobes x 3.07m )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 8' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.64m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||10.5%||£181,875||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£118,500 (2)||£166,997 (19)||£226,150 (20)||£408,778 (9)||£443,000 (5)|
|Flats||£95,625 (4)||£113,458 (12)||£221,998 (2)||£129,000 (1)||-|
|All||£103,250 (6)||£146,272 (31)||£225,773 (22)||£380,800 (10)||£443,000 (5)|