Development opportunity to acquire this generous plot of land with planning for 14 Dwellings. They consist of nine luxury flats all with parking spaces and five houses.
Located just off Athol Road, Woodseats with excellent access routes to local schools, parks, supermarkets and public transport is this development opportunity for to acquire this generous plot of land with planning for 14 Dwellings. They consist of nine luxury flats all with parking spaces and five houses consisting of four spacious semi detached and one detached. The aspect means most will benefit from southerly facing gardens and also parking. The houses will offer living space over three floors with the two properties facing Smithywood road having additional lower basement area.
This is an exciting opportunity for a local developer to put his mark on this very popular residential area. All plans and drawings are available to view through William H brown selling agents and for a further inspection of the Land strictly by appointment can be made by calling . Plans are availiable to inspect on the Sheffield city council wesite application number 16/00032/ful or 16/03547/ful
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.7%||£159,994||2.9||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£170,000 (2)||£166,338 (26)||£199,105 (137)||£306,492 (30)||£456,250 (4)|
|Flats||£84,921 (14)||£117,639 (28)||£116,665 (3)||-||-|
|All||£95,556 (16)||£141,087 (54)||£197,339 (140)||£306,492 (30)||£456,250 (4)|