12th Oct 2018
13th Oct 2018
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
• Located in a privileged position on the 1st floor, forming part of the renowned St Moritz Hotel with all the benefits of a serviced environment.
• Large open plan living/dining/kitchen area opening on to balcony/terrace
• Three double bedrooms, 2 en-suite, shower room
• Panoramic views across the mouth of the Camel Estuary and the Atlantic Ocean beyond
• Excellent letting history
• EPC band C
• All in approximately 1453 sq. Ft. (135 sq. M.)
This highly sought after three bedroom apartment occupies a dominant 1st floor position in the central core of this iconic landmark development, part of the ever popular St Moritz Hotel development. This beautifully presented and popular letting property enjoys excellent views over the Camel Estuary, Stepper Point and out to sea. The apartment represents a very desirable holiday property and/or investment opportunity.
Built to an extremely high standard with superb quality finishes and furnishings throughout. There is an allocated car parking space with further visitor’s spaces available on site. The apartment benefits from one of the largest storage cages for outdoor equipment.
Located on the first floor, all in approximately
1,453 square feet, the accommodation consists of:
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area which enjoys uninterrupted views out to the mouth of the estuary and beyond
• Large covered terrace that spans the front of the seaward face of the apartment
• Three double bedrooms, two en-suite
• Shower room/cloakroom
The centrepiece of the St Moritz Hotel’s leisure
facilities are the exclusive and internationally renowned Cowshed spa.
Interactive 360 view
Tenure Leasehold – 999 years from 2006. Holiday restriction. Unrestricted owner use.
Contents – Contents are available via separate negotiation (excluding personal effects).
Local info for PL27