12th Oct 2018
13th Oct 2018
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
• Spacious garden with potential to extend/develop subject to the necessary planning permissions.
• 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with separate W/C
• Off-road private parking for 2 vehicles
• Currently a much loved, private second home
• Total approximate floor area of 867 Sq. Ft. Plot 790 sq.M or approximately 0.2 of an acre.
Little Buckden, with its elevated position above the renowned surfing beach of Polzeath, enjoys panoramic views over Padstow Bay, across to Pentire Head and beyond. Set on a generous plot in a privileged position, the property has immense potential and could be extended to increase the existing accommodation, subject to the necessary planning permission.
Accessed via the private driveway through the front garden to main door, the accommodation comprises (see floor plan for configuration):
• Entrance hall
• Living/Dining room with sea views
• Fully equipped kitchen with views across to Pentire
• 3 bedrooms
• 1 family bathroom plus separate W/C
Polzeath is a highly desirable holiday and residential village, with a vast expanse of sand, surfing and scenic coastal walks. Little Buckden is ideally based within walking distance of the local pubs, restaurants, surf shops/surf hire and local amenities, including a well- stocked grocery store. Nearby in Rock and Daymer Bay conditions are ideal for sailing, water-skiing and windsurfing, as well as the renowned St Enodoc Golf Club offering two excellent 18-hole courses. Locally, there are a wealth of outstanding restaurants and pubs including; The Mariners Pub in Rock, Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Port Isaac, Rick Stein’s Seafood Restaurant and Paul Ainsworth’s No. 6 in Padstow. The ferry and water taxi make travelling to Padstow both enjoyable and easy. Most everyday shopping requirements can be met in Polzeath and Rock but the market town of Wadebridge, with an inspiring collection of independent shops, is only about seven miles distant.
Mains water and electric, oil-fired central heating, private drainage.
Local info for PL27