12th Oct 2018
25th Oct 2018
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
• A rare opportunity to acquire an exciting investment opportunity with all the benefits of holiday use
• Within walking distance of Polzeath, Daymer Bay and the Greenaway.
• Part of the acclaimed St Moritz Hotel
• Available for owner use 8 weeks per annum.
• Fully equipped and furnished holiday apartment ready for use
• In all approximately 1450 .
Apartment 109 is a versatile Hotel Investment Apartment providing a flexible and innovative way of enjoying the advantages of this high-class development. As an owner you can benefit from 8 weeks personal use each year and for the remainder the apartment is let by the St Moritz Hotel; 40% of the income receivable to you the owner. Located on the first floor, the property comprises three luxury bedrooms with ensuite shower/bathrooms and an open plan living area including kitchen, dining and lounge. The property has been executed to exacting standards and includes top quality specifications and furnishing throughout.
Trebetherick is considered one of the most attractive areas in Cornwall, being famous for its mild climate and superb situation at the mouth of the River Camel on the beautiful North Cornish coast. Scenic walking country, easy access to a choice of fine beaches and St Enodoc Golf Club’s challenging Church Course are just a few of the local activities on offer. Most everyday shopping requirements can be met within the village or at nearby Rock, but Wadebridge, with its town amenities, is only seven miles distant. The main line railway station is at Bodmin Parkway, approximately 15 miles and Newquay airport (direct daily air flights to London) is approximately 20 miles.
Accessed by external doorway from stairwell, the accommodation briefly comprises:
• Entrance hallway with large storage cupboard and doors to main apartment and bedrooms 2 and 3.
• Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room area with Master Bedroom suite.
• Expansive views over the Greenaway to the Doom Bar stretching across the Camel Estuary and Stepper Point from the first floor, and direct access to the gardens from the ground floor.
Apartment 109 is heated by individually controlled electric panel radiators in every room. The hot water is provided by a high capacity electric immersion tank with thermostatic control and timer. There are mains supply smoke detectors directly wired to Reception and 1 car parking space allocated to the property.
999-year leasehold (from 01 April 2007)
Investor use – 8 weeks per annum:
Summer Peak – July and August – 2 weeks
High season – Easter, Whitsun, Oct Half Term, Christmas, New Year and Feb Half Term – 1 week
Mid-season – May, June, September and October – 2 weeks
Low season – November to April – 3 weeks
St Moritz Hotel will let the rooms on behalf of the investor for the remaining weeks, who will receive 40% of the room revenue.
For further information please contact John Bray at or Hugh Ridgway at
Local info for PL27