Last few apartments remaining!
Broomgrove Gardens is a stunning new collection of 30 high grade, one, two and three bedroomed apartments, surrounded by quality landscape and only a brisk walk to the bustling, stylish and cultural Ecclesall Road area.
The use of high quality materials and tasteful design allows Broomgrove Gardens to be distinctive yet complementary with its attractive natural surroundings. The design affords each apartment a spacious environment, easy access, and maximum exposure to natural light.
- All units have balconies or terraces
- Lift access to all upper floor apartments
- Energy-efficient, eco-friendly structural design that will reduce running costs
- Each apartment is afforded one private car parking space, with visitor spaces for communal use
- Secure gated access managed by remote mobile technology
- Secure bicycle storage
internal layout An understanding in the importance of individuality and buyer discretion has been applied throughout the Broomgrove Gardens scheme development.
The development team combine their knowledge of space to ensure that the development provides maximum flexibility which was key from the beginning of conception of the internal layout design. Neutral tones have been applied to give you a canvas to stamp some individuality on your future apartment.
From early 2017 the Marketing Suite will offer you the ability to view the quality of the internal finishes in advance of the completed scheme.
For more information please visit:
Kitchen specification High quality and sympathetically styled units for this development using a quality brand range, all with soft closing drawers and units, matching worktop upstands and glass splash back.
All fully integrated 'premium' brand appliances including; ceramic hob, stainless steel oven and microwave, built in appliances including; fridge freezer, dishwasher and cooker extractor hood. High quality composite colour matched sink.
Bathroom specification - Vileroy & Bosh white sanitary ware complete with Hans Groche brassware
- Full height ceramic tiling throughout using suited colours to compliment to overall styling of each apartment
- Chrome fixings throughout, with bespoke handmade storage furniture to maximize the space
floor finishes - High quality carpet to bedroom areas, solid wood engineered flooring to all communal areas, and full tiled finishes to all bathroom and en-suites
electrical - Centralised mains powered fire alarm system
- Energy efficient LED lighting throughout
- Virgin media television system for the provision of Freeview, HD TV, FM/am Radio plus customer specified package
heating High efficiency central heating with individual combi-boilers, thermostatically controlled for full zone control
decoration - All solid fire rated doors throughout
- Smooth finish ceilings and walls painted in neutral emulsion, with all woodwork painted satin white.
Externals and landscaping - High spec landscaped gardens sensitively detailed to reflect the historical garden setting, maximizing the use of natural materials available
- Tasteful external lighting to all parking and access routes
- Secure gated development managed by remote mobile technology to provide maximum convenience and security.
- External bin storage for refuse and recycling
- Secure bicycle storage
external - External walls - Natural coursed quality Ashlar sand stone
- Windows, doors and glazing, Janex aluminium powder coated frames, thermally improved system for maximum efficiency
- All apartments benefit from the provision of dedicated external space with either a terrace or balcony area
green space Sheffield's reputation as Europe's greenest city echoes the position of Broomgrove Gardens. Located just a stones throw away from Sheffield Botanic Gardens, Endcliffe Park, Rustling Road Allotments, while further a field is Chatsworth House and the Peak District, which can be reached in under 15 minutes by car.
Shopping and conveniences Retail therapy is at its finest in Sheffield from Fargate at the heart of the city providing key High St names to the Devonshire Quarter providing an eclectic mix of independent boutiques. Ecclesall Road is an essential food and fashion destination in the North of England
culture As the fifth largest city in the UK, Sheffield is steeped in history and culture from Eyam Hall, Beauchief Abbey, Millenium Gallery, eis Sheffield, an offering of over 70 music venues throughout the city and Sheffield Winter Gardens. The development is just minutes from Ecclesall Road, known for its vibrant and stylish range of shops, bars and restaurants.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.6%||£232,500||3.5||0.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£256,809 (11)||£280,796 (50)||£488,460 (26)||£548,425 (16)|
|Flats||£109,532 (11)||£220,710 (21)||£261,990 (5)||£462,500 (2)||-|
|All||£109,532 (11)||£233,119 (32)||£279,086 (55)||£486,605 (28)||£548,425 (16)|