A superb three bedroom semi-detached property in Askham Lane with local amenities nearby and good access to the city centre.
Guide Price £280,000 - £290,000!
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this in the ever so popular area of Askham Lane.
The property's location benefits from many local amenities, with great transport links also in and out of the city centre.
The living accommodation comprises of a good size living room with beautiful french doors leading onto the rear garden. The downstairs also has a further dining room and fitted kitchen. To the upstairs are three good sized bedrooms and house bathroom.
To the outside there is a driveway to fit multiple cars leading to the detached garage, with an electric car charging port.
To the rear is a huge rear garden which is mostly laid to lawn with rosebushes and fruit trees, which will certainly suit a buyer with a passion for gardening.
Call now to book a viewing!
Door to front with windows to front and side.
Door to front with radiator, telephone point and carpet.
Living Room 15' 10" into french doors x 14' 3" into recess ( 4.83m into french doors x 4.34m into recess )
Good size living room with gas fireplace, carpet, radiator and TV point. Beautiful French doors leading out onto the rear garden.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 10' 11" into bay ( 3.78m x 3.33m into bay )
Bay window to the front, carpet and radiator.
Kitchen 21' 6" Max x 9' 4" Max ( 6.55m Max x 2.84m Max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiling, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, boiler, radiator and door to side access.
Stairs from ground floor, carpet with window to front and side aspects.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 11' 1" into recess ( 3.40m x 3.38m into recess )
Double bedroom with carpet, radiator and window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.97m )
Double bedroom with carpet, radiator and window to front
Bedroom Three 9' 5" Max x 8' 2" Max ( 2.87m Max x 2.49m Max )
Single bedroom with carpet, radiator, airing cupboard, loft access and window to rear aspect
Fully tiled bathroom with bath with mixer taps, shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, WC, tiled floor and window to side aspect.
Lawn to front, gated access, outdoor store, electric car charging port and large driveway to side.
Fully enclosed with large garden laid to lawn with several rosebushes and fruit trees, large raised patio and fence to surround.
Up and over door with plenty of storage space.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||7.1%||£196,750||2.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£112,000 (2)||£199,682 (37)||£244,993 (53)||£351,134 (22)||£703,333 (3)|
|Flats||£128,483 (9)||£181,454 (13)||-||-||-|
|All||£125,486 (11)||£194,943 (50)||£244,993 (53)||£351,134 (22)||£703,333 (3)|