Fabulous property in a highly desirable location. Three bedroom detached chalet bungalow beautifully presented throughout with a rear conservatory overlooking a delightful cottage rear garden. Guide price £230,000 - £250,000
Fabulous property in a highly desirable location. Three bedroom detached chalet bungalow beautifully presented throughout with a rear conservatory overlooking a delightful cottage rear garden. This property will appeal to a variety to purchasers looking for the ideal family home. Boasting two reception rooms, en suite to master bedroom and off street parking with a garage to the rear. Guide price £230,000 - £250,000
The entrance porch is UPVC double glazed with the front door with stained glass leaded windows, it leads into a vestibule with double glazed doors leading into the hall.
has a central heating radiator, stairs leading down to the lower ground floor and rising to the first floor.
Lounge 16' 8" max x 15' 11" max ( 5.08m max x 4.85m max )
The front bay window which is UPVC double glazed with views over the front garden, central heating radiator, traditional fire place with an inset gas fire, marble hearth and inlay with traditional timber surround.
A circular stained glass window is adjacent to the bay and a third window overlooks the drive.
Dining Room 16' 7" x 13' 11" ( 5.05m x 4.24m )
There is a central heating radiator, a bay timber window to the rear is double glazed, and flanks timber French doors which are double glazed giving access to rear conservatory.
Kitchen 16' 2" max x 10' 6" max ( 4.93m max x 3.20m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of solid wood wall and
base units, complementary work surfaces and an inset
stainless steel one and a quarter bowl sink and
drainer. Integrated double electric oven, ceramic five
ring hob, cooker hood extractor above, integrated
microwave and fridge freezer. Windows to the rear and side
are UPVC double glazed, tiled splash backs,
central heating radiator and door leading to the
Bedroom Two/ Reception/study 15' 5" max x 12' max ( 4.70m max x 3.66m max )
Windows to the front and side are UPVC double
glazed with a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.61m max x 3.23m max )
There is a window to the side which is UPVC double
glazed, central heating radiator and traditional fire
Comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin with
vanity unit and bath with shower over. There are
part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail and a
window to the side which is UPVC double glazed.
Conservatory 28' 5" max x 14' 6" max ( 8.66m max x 4.42m max )
There are two electric wall heaters, tiled
flooring, ceiling fan and door giving access to the
cottage style rear garden
Stairs rising from the entrance hall.
There is a window to the front which is UPVC double
glazed, central heating radiator, fitted bedroom
furniture with wardrobes, loft access and access to
the en-suite bathroom.
Comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin with
vanity unit, bidet and shower cubicle. There are
part tiled walls and a central heating radiator.
Lower Ground Floor
Additional Room / Utility 16' 7" max x 14' 9" max ( 5.05m max x 4.50m max )
This is currently used as a utility/storage room with a
central heating boiler, plumbing for a washing
machine and a central heating radiator. There is also
venting for a tumble dryer, stainless steel sink and
drainer, base units, UPVC door to the side giving
access to the side and the rear of the property.
Storage Room / Coal Bunker
There is power and light.
To the front of the property there is a planted
garden. To one side there is a driveway, to the other a path with an evergreen hedge. To the rear there is a cottage style planted garden, Yorkshire
stone patio and planted borders.
There is light and power and a maintenance pit.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.7%||£120,141||3.4||0.6|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£64,490 (5)||£95,743 (16)||£144,678 (48)||£201,618 (44)||£265,222 (9)|
|Flats||£52,750 (4)||£73,700 (12)||£159,950 (1)||-||-|
|All||£59,272 (9)||£86,296 (28)||£144,989 (49)||£201,618 (44)||£265,222 (9)|