Plot 60 The Newton is Now Available to Reserve with an aimed completion early 2019. With only two plots left on site, this beautifully designed three bedroom detached home is located on the ever popular pomegrante park & is offered with incentives. Help to buy, part exchange or assisted move
Chesterfield is a popular Derbyshire market town on the edge of the Peak District and easily accessed from the exclusive development of 3,4 & 5 bedroom new homes for sale near Chesterfield at Pomegranate Park. Each extraordinary Avant home has been built with the unique Avant specification throughout. Included in the price, you'll receive superior specification including bi-fold doors, Milan-inspired kitchen with floating units and integrated appliances. Meanwhile, in the bathroom you’ll find a state-of-the-art digital shower and full height tiling. Boasting easy access to myriad amenities, good schools and excellent transport links, Pomegranate Park is the ideal location for families and commuters alike. In Chesterfield Town Centre you'll find one of the largest open air markets in the region, a collection of unique boutique shops along The Shambles and The Yard and the Vicar Lane Shopping Centre. It's only a short drive to the Meadowhall Shopping Centre in Sheffield. For family days out, there is the Peak District National Park just 4 miles to the west. This popular national park offers visitors a range of sights, activities and attractions including: Chatsworth Park, reservoirs and an array of walking routes. A short walk is Brockwell Nursery, Infant and Junior School - ofsted rated 'Good'. For secondary education, St Mary's Catholic High School is ofsted rated 'Outstanding'. Pomegranate Park is also well placed for road travel, close to junction 29 of the M1.
About This Home
Plot 60 is a modern detached 3 bedroom home with integral garage, inspired by what new buyers told us they were looking for in a new home.
Ground Floor Accommodation
The ground floor comprises of an entrance hallway with understairs storage and cloakroom. Whilst the open plan kitchen/dining/living area, is perfect for entertaining, with Bi folding doors open to an enclosed south facing garden.
The designer kitchen comes complete with integrated appliances, including an oven, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, microwave and fridge freezer. Floor to ceiling bi-fold doors let light flood in and truly open up the home.
First Floor Accommodation
The master bedroom benefits from a modern en suite. The family bathroom creates a luxurious spa experience with stylish taps, chrome towel heater and exquisite full height tiling. There are 2 further bedrooms on this floor.
Outside & Exterior
a driveway to the front gives access to the integral garage, whilst to the rear is an enclosed south facing garden with patio area.
Please note that we have endeavoured to portray a reasonable account of the properties we are advertising. Circumstances may force the builder to change certain issues and therefore we would advise you to carefully discuss all issues with your sales advisor at each stage of the process. All facts and photographs used in our marketing literature are intended to reasonably convey the lifestyle offered by an Avant Homes property. This site plan is as accurate as can be but please be aware that individual construction may result in a slight variance. These particulars do not form part of a contract or a warranty.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.3%||£129,286||2.4||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£60,000 (1)||£123,369 (67)||£185,465 (121)||£317,393 (58)||£447,143 (14)|
|Flats||£90,491 (11)||£119,000 (19)||£120,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£87,950 (12)||£122,403 (86)||£184,929 (122)||£313,624 (59)||£447,143 (14)|