*** closing date Friday 28th September @ 12 noon ***
A bright and spacious extended semi detached villa set within highly desired locale.
The property combines good room sizes with a practical layout and internal viewing is advised.
The accommodation comprises; welcoming reception hallway with under stairs storage cupboard There is a good sized lounge, fabulous kitchen with excellent selection of drawer and cupboard space leading to family room giving access to rear garden and shower room completes the ground level. On the upper level there are three bedrooms (master with fitted wardrobes) and family bathroom.
The property is complemented by gas central heating and double-glazing. Mature landscaped gardens to the rear with patio/barbeque area and driveway to front.
The convenient position of the property allows for comfortable pedestrian access to local shops, banks, post offices and health centre. Regular bus and rail services can be found close by, making this an ideal location for commuting to areas further a field whilst an excellent range of leisure facilities and parkland cater for golfers, tennis and keep fit enthusiasts. The area is also renowned for its high standard of education at primary and secondary levels.. Commuting by car is made ideal via its close proximity to main arterial road links and motorway networks which allow for ease of access to Glasgow City Centre, East Kilbride, the Ayrshire Coast and Lanarkshire.
Lounge 13' 8" max x 13' 4" max ( 4.17m max x 4.06m max )
Family Room 16' 10" max x 12' 1" max ( 5.13m max x 3.68m max )
Kitchen 14' 3" max x 9' 4" ( 4.34m max x 2.84m )
Bedroom 1 14' 1" to front of wardrobes x 12' 1" ( 4.29m to front of wardrobes x 3.68m )
Bedroom 2 16' 1" to front of cupboard x 10' max ( 4.90m to front of cupboard x 3.05m max )
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 7' 1" ( 3.76m x 2.16m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.3%||£200,000||3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£114,167 (3)||£165,996 (14)||£213,333 (15)||£370,769 (13)||£423,000 (3)|
|Flats||£79,278 (9)||£144,031 (16)||£208,500 (4)||-||-|
|All||£88,000 (12)||£154,282 (30)||£212,316 (19)||£370,769 (13)||£423,000 (3)|