This beautiful restored apartment is entirely west-facing and has delightful windows that are in-keeping with its Georgian style. It has a very spacious living/dining room with a large window that makes it the perfect room to relax and unwind in.
• Luxury kitchen with space for a breakfast table
• A large living/dining room with real character
• Master bedroom has a full window wall and
• Separate Villeroy & Boch shower room
• West-facing second bedroom Audley St. George's Place village is located in the heart of Edgbaston, just a short stroll from the town's vibrant shops and restaurants. Situated close enough to the centre of Birmingham to enjoy its culture and art, Audley St George's Place is a luxury development which will provide 95 properties of outstanding quality. The village is designed to enhance the historic Regency architecture and create harmonious new buildings in keeping with the local surroundings.
This unique development was previously the home of the Royal School for the Deaf and is now being transformed to meet Audley's impeccable standards. For those with a preference for the vibrancy and bustle of town life, St George's Place offers beautiful and secure living in the centre of Edgbaston with private facilities to rival any country house hotel, including a restaurant, a lounge room, bistro bar, library, gym and fitness suite, and swimming pool.
Whether you want to be active, exercise and make the most of the local amenities, or simply take it easy, relax and enjoy a little peace, this village offers a life full of colour.
Additional amenities As an owner at Audley St Greorge's Place you will automatically become a member of the Audley Club. This membership entitles you to use the facilities, including the restaurant, bistro bar, health and wellbeing centre, fitness suite and swimming pool. There are also regular owners-only swimming sessions and an owners' library.
Tenure Leasehold for a term of up to 125 years. There is an annual ground rent of £500. The current management charge for year ending 1st March 2019 is £741.59 per month for a 1/2 bed apartment, £794.94 per month for a 3 bed property. A deferred management charge also applies to this property, please click here to find out more.
General The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
Please note The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds. All properties are covered by a Premier guarantee for 10 years.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||0.9%||£474,975||3.5||1.5|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£184,950 (2)||£507,843 (7)||£408,790 (5)||£666,205 (19)||£971,800 (11)|
|Flats||£200,661 (47)||£267,255 (112)||£322,950 (16)||-||-|
|All||£200,019 (49)||£281,407 (119)||£343,388 (21)||£666,205 (19)||£971,800 (11)|