At over 1,600 sq ft, this is a sizeable, modernised and improved, prestigious first floor apartment, in a much sought after location, in proximity to Roundhay Park.
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a prestigious first floor apartment, in a much sought after residential location, enjoying woodland views over the famous Waterloo Lake in Roundhay Park.
The apartment has a reception hallway and an additional L shaped inner hallway and guest cloakroom. An elegant L shaped Lounge with a dining area, a 24 ft fitted and equipped dining kitchen, 3 double bedrooms (1 with an en-suite and dressing room) and house bathroom. There is a balcony accessed from the master bedroom and a Juliet balcony from the lounge. In addition there is a gas fired central heating system and double glazing. Private parking for the apartments and a double garage belonging to this one, is advantageous. CCTV security entry phone system and a lift facility.
Naturally, there are excellent woodland walks in proximity within Roundhay Park and the area is served by a wealth of local amenities.
Being one of three apartments within this block, the property is held on a 999 year lease, with the owners of the 3 apartments also holding the freehold. Enjoying an EPC rating of C and with the square footage gained from that, standing at over 1,600 square feet, it truly is a generously proportioned property.
The apartment has been modernised and improved and only by viewing the property can one truly appreciate the overall size and elegance of this rather nice apartment.
Front entrance door serving the 3 apartments which have a CCTV security entry phone system . This leads to the communal entrance hall giving access to the 3 apartments.
The First Floor Apartment
Radiator and coving.
Cupboard housing the electrics.
Modern white suite comprising:- vanity hand wash basin with cupboard underneath. Low level W.C. Radiator and full height wall tiling. Coving and double glazed window to the rear elevation. Tiled effect flooring and concealed Ideal gas fired central heating boiler.
Spacious L Shaped Lounge 21' 6" Max x 19' 6" Max ( 6.55m Max x 5.94m Max )
1 double and a single panel radiator. Coving and wall mounted flame gas fire. Double glazed window to the rear elevation affording an outlook over trees, with Roundhay Park Lake(Waterloo Lake) beyond. Double glazed doors to a Juliet balcony.
Dining Kitchen 24' 9" x 9' 3" ( 7.54m x 2.82m )
Radiator, coving and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
There is an extensive range of wall and floor units incorporated display cabinets, enhanced by underlighting over the Granite effect work tops. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher and plumbing for a washing machine. Split level cooking comprising:- electric fan assisted double oven, 4 ring gas hob and concealed extractor hood above. Tile effect flooring and tiled splash areas. 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Single panel radiator and dual aspect double glazed window to the side and rear elevations.
Inner L Shaped Hallway
Radiator, airing cupboard and coving.
Bedroom 1 17' x 11' 9" ( 5.18m x 3.58m )
Extensive fitted furniture comprising:- 3 sets of drawer units and bedside units in a white finish. Coving and a double panel radiator. Double glazed double doors to a balcony. Outlook over trees and beyond.
Dressing Room 7' 6" x 4' 9" ( 2.29m x 1.45m )
Measurements are clear floorspace. Full height fitted wardrobes to 2 walls. Radiator and coving. Double glazed window to the front elevation.
White suite comprising:- Contoured bath with mixer tap. Bidet, low level W.C, and vanity hand wash basin with cupboard underneath. Corner shower cubicle with mains fed shower. Full height wall tiling, floor tiling and inset ceiling lighting. Double glazed window to the side elevation and ladder style radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 6" x 8' 9" Max into recess ( 4.42m x 2.67m Max into recess )
Plus door recess 2'10" x 0'7".
Twin fitted wardrobes, radiator, coving and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 3 11' 3" Max into recess x 8' 6" Max into recess ( 3.43m Max into recess x 2.59m Max into recess )
Full height fitted wardrobes. Radiator, coving and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Modern white suite comprising:- Inset bath with mixer tap. Vanity hand wash basin with cupboards underneath and low level W.C. Full height wall tiling, tiled flooring, ladder style radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Lawned grounds and pathways. Private car parking and double garage with light and power. Supply and an electric up and over door. External lighting and water supply.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2%||£252,989||4.2||1.4|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£94,150 (9)||£109,264 (27)||£221,630 (82)||£282,621 (44)||£403,937 (19)|
|Flats||£134,177 (13)||£190,421 (42)||£375,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£117,802 (22)||£158,664 (69)||£225,282 (84)||£282,621 (44)||£403,937 (19)|