Unique townhouse spread over a generous (1,875 ) located within an outstanding gated development of 16 luxurious one, two and three bedroom apartments and only 5 townhouses, known as Palace Wharf and immediately adjacent to the River Thames. Viewings welcome by appointment only.
– Arranged over four floors and totaling1,875 sq ft
– The house also includes three en-suite bathrooms with a separate cloakroom on the ground floor
– Located within a private gated development on the river
– Recently refurbished to the highest specification
– Three fabulous balconies at three different levels overlooking the River Thames
– Comfort cooling to kitchen, living room, dining room and master bedroom
– Private parking space allocated to the property
–– Crestron automated av system
Palace Wharf was built in 1907, replacing a malt house. An extension facing Rainville Road was added in 1933. For many years the wharf was the “Rathbone Works” of fibrous plaster firm, George Jackson & Sons, founded in Rathbone Place off Oxford Street in the early 19th century. Jacksons’ made the new plasterwork for Hammersmith’s rebuilt Lyric Theatre. Prior to the Second World War, Jackson's moved from their original home in the West End to Hammersmith, keeping the Rathbone name for their spacious new premises.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.6%||£1,199,439||3.3||1.1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£529,500 (2)||£888,831 (13)||£1,038,120 (32)||£1,482,272 (55)||£1,647,497 (16)|
|Flats||£568,304 (112)||£929,027 (204)||£1,572,423 (77)||£791,650 (6)||£8,700,000 (1)|
|All||£567,624 (114)||£926,619 (217)||£1,415,877 (110)||£1,414,342 (61)||£2,062,350 (17)|