blink and you'll miss it! Bungalows on this highly sought after road rarely stay on the market for long, so book a viewing now to avoid disappointment! Offered to the market with no vendor chain, boasting spacious accommodation, en-suite and a delightful rear garden with conservatory. Call now!
Lounge 11' 6" plus bay x 16' 2" ( 3.51m plus bay x 4.93m )
Having a gas fire and surround, double glazed french doors to the rear, double glazed bay window to the front and 3 central heating radiators.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 8' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.72m )
Having double glazed french doors to the rear and internal wooden french doors leading to the hallway. There is also a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 9' 6" x 11' 8" ( 2.90m x 3.56m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work-surfaces, integral oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher and fridge. There is also a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Utility Room 5' 4" x 9' 6" ( 1.63m x 2.90m )
Having wall and base units, housing a sink. There is space for a washing machine/dryer, a double glazed window to the front and a door to the conservatory.
Conservatory 7' 8" x 10' 1" ( 2.34m x 3.07m )
Having double glazed french doors to the side leading to the garden.
Having built in storage, access to the loft, 2 central heating radiators and a door to the front.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" into recess x 10' 7" ( 3.53m into recess x 3.23m )
Having fitted wardrobes, a double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, hand wash basin & W.C.. There is also a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 10' 7" ( 2.69m x 3.23m )
Having fitted wardrobes, a doubled glazed window to the front with garden views and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 11" x 8' 9" ( 2.11m x 2.67m )
Having a double glazed window to the front with garden views and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a panelled bath, wash basin, and low flush W.C. There is also a central heating radiator, a double glazed window to the rear and an airing cupboard housing the boiler.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden, to the rear is a further lawned garden, with mature trees and shrubs and a patio area.
Is accessible from Gill Close and has an electric up and over door, power and light. There is also a driveway up to the garage providing off street parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||8.6%||£109,711||2.7||0.9|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£80,200 (5)||£116,720 (58)||£151,277 (116)||£315,026 (52)||£513,063 (16)|
|Flats||£83,333 (3)||£86,872 (9)||-||£99,950 (1)||-|
|All||£81,375 (8)||£112,710 (67)||£151,277 (116)||£319,931 (54)||£513,063 (16)|