1st Sep 2018
22nd Sep 2018
- Type: Detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Grove Road is situated off Brandwood Road, Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two delightful parks. Kings Heath Park features a Victorian-styled tea room and is well known for its unusual plants and trees. Highbury park which is located on the border of Moseley is also very popular with local residents.
Many of the homes in the area date from Victorian/Edwardian era ranging from terraces to larger family homes.
How to get there: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 6SR
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* A extended three/four bedroom detached residence in this prime location.
* spacious entrance hallway with decorative tiles and understairs storage cupboard.
* front reception with double glazed window to front aspect, solid oak flooring and central heating radiator.
* rear reception room with double glazed window and UPVC doors opening out onto decked area, central heating radiators, solid oak flooring and multi fuel fire with original surround.
* fitted kitchen comprising A range of base cupboards and drawer units with work surface over, composite sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range flavel cooker with extract hood over, integrated fridge freezer and space for further white goods.
* three bedrooms to the first floor, all with double glazed windows and central heating radiators, one with the added benefit of built in wardrobes with shelving. A further bedroom is situated on the ground floor with ensuite shower room.
* A three piece bathroom suite comprising A large shower cubicle with rainforest shower, vanity wash sink basin and close coupled W.C. The central heating boiler is situated in the storage cupboard within the bathroom.
* delightful rear garden comprising of A decked patio area, garden laid to lawn with A range of mature plants and trees and timber fencing to all sides
tenure: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
16' 00" x 12' 05" (4.88m x 3.78m)
22' 08" x 11' 11" (6.91m x 3.63m)
22' 10" x 6' 11" (6.96m x 2.11m)
9' 08" x 6' 04" (2.95m x 1.93m)
6' 00" x 6' 04" (1.83m x 1.93m)
10' 09" x 10' 08" (3.28m x 3.25m)
11' 06" x 9' 11" (3.51m x 3.02m)
10' 09" x 8' 03" (3.28m x 2.51m)
9' 11" x 7' 04" (3.02m x 2.24m)
Local info for B14