17th Aug 2018
2nd Oct 2018
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
The property is located in the heart of Bournville close to the historic Village Green and the Memorial Green. Bournville is renowned for its sought after schools to include Bournville Infant and Juniors and Kings Norton Girls' and Boys' Secondary Schools, delightful parks and other local amenities.
Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville and Selly Oak provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
* Traditional Semi Detached Character Residence
* Three Bedrooms and additional study/nursery room on the first floor
* Through Reception Rooms
* Kitchen with an extensive range of base and wall units
* Family Bathroom with panel bath, shower cubicle, wash basin and wc suite
* UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
* Generous Rear Garden with an abundance of fruit trees
* Off Road Driveway Parking and Separate Gated Parking Space
* Good sized Untility/Store
* Gas Fired Central Heating (with gas fired combination central heating boiler located in the Utility Room)
* Part Double Glazing
* Located close to the Historic Bournville Village Green and the Memorial Green
* Ideally Situated for Bournville Infant and Junior Schools
* Handy for Bournville and Selly Oak Train Stations
* Well Located for access to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and University of Birmingham
Tenure - the Agent understands the property is Freehold
An Management Charge (currently £87.78 per annum) is payable to Bournville Village Trust.
Please note that the property is located in the Bournville Village Trust Conservation Area and further details can be found on the Bournville Village Trust website .
Services - all mains services are connected
With understairs storage space
12' 4" x 10' 10" plus bay (3.76m x 3.30m)
12' 5" x 13' 5" (3.78m x 4.09m)
7' 7" (max) 6'11" (min) x 15' 7" (2.31m (max) 2.11m (min) x 4.75m)
11' 3" x 8' 11" (3.43m x 2.72m)
12' 5" x 13' 4" (3.78m x 4.06m)
With access to loft, and door to:
7' 8" x 5' 2" (2.34m x 1.57m)
6' 6" x 8' 1" (1.98m x 2.46m)
With lawned area, shrub borders, off road parking and gated access to:
Having a paved patio with steps to the mainly lawned rear garden with a variety of trees, shrubs and an abundance of fruit trees.
Local info for B30