Three bedroom, two reception room semi-detached property. It is in a highly desirable and popular location of Heaton offering ample off street parking. This would be an ideal family home with useful attic space currently used as bedroom/study area. Guide price £220,000 - £240,000
Offered to the market is a three bedroom, two j reception room semi-detached property. It is in a highly desirable and popular location of Heaton offering ample off street parking. This would be an ideal family home with useful attic space currently used as bedroom/study area. Briefly comprising of entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there is two bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. To the second floor there is useful attic space. Guide price £220,000 - £240,000
Entering the property via a door to the front which is UPVC double glazed.
There is a central heating radiator, alarm panel, door to the front which is UPVC double glazed and stairs rising to the first floor.
Comprising of a low flush WC and wash hand basin. There is also a window to the side which is UPVC double glazed.
Lounge 14' 4" max x 17' 1" max ( 4.37m max x 5.21m max )
There is a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator and feature fire place with gas fire.
Dining Room 17' max x 12' 1" max ( 5.18m max x 3.68m max )
There is a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator, feature fire place with gas fire and recessed traditional storage cupboards.
Kitchen 20' 11" max x 8' 5" max ( 6.38m max x 2.57m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and a stainless steel sink and drainer. Free standing range with stainless steel extractor above, splash backs, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator, window to the rear and side which are UPVC double glazed and access to the rear garden via a UPVC double glazed door.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall and continuing to the second floor. There is a window to the side which is UPVC double glazed and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 8" max x 12' 11" max ( 4.17m max x 3.94m max )
This is a double bedroom with a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" max x 12' 10" max ( 4.24m max x 3.91m max )
This is a double bedroom with a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" max x 8' max ( 2.46m max x 2.44m max )
There is a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed and a central heating radiator.
Comprising of a wash hand basin, bath and shower cubicle. There is also a central heating radiator, chrome heated towel rail and a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed.
Comprising of a low flush WC with a window to the side which is UPVC double glazed.
This is currently used as a fourth bedroom/ study room with a window to the side which is UPVC double glazed, central heating radiator and a skylight to the rear and two to the front.
To the front of the property there is a hard standing gated driveway with mature hedges. To the rear there is a hard standing garden, mature shrubs and storage facility.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.7%||£120,141||3.4||0.6|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£64,490 (5)||£95,743 (16)||£144,678 (48)||£201,618 (44)||£265,222 (9)|
|Flats||£52,750 (4)||£73,700 (12)||£159,950 (1)||-||-|
|All||£59,272 (9)||£86,296 (28)||£144,989 (49)||£201,618 (44)||£265,222 (9)|