Located in a sought after area with excellent access to local amenities & with good transport links is this spacious and fine three/four bedroom character detached property.The property provides ample living space over three floors.
Located in a popular residential area is this spacious and quirky three/four bedroom detached character property which is a perfect family home. The property provides ample living space over three floors and has excellent external space with gardens to the front and rear. It is ideally located close to local amenities and has excellent transport links with easy access to the motorway networks. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the ample living space available.
In the entrance porch there is a front facing double glazed door and access to the entrance hall.
In the entrance hall there is stairs to the utility area that leads to a garage/storage area, laminate flooring, radiator and access to the lounge, kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge 18' 5" into window x 13' 3" into breast recess ( 5.61m into window x 4.04m into breast recess )
In the lounge there is a front facing double glazed window, radiator, electric fire with feature surround and access to the entrance hall.
Kitchen/diner 12' 10" x 14' 1" ( 3.91m x 4.29m )
There is a rear facing window, access to the conservatory and entrance hall, laminate flooring, extractor fan, part tiled walls, integral fridge, electric argo oven and hob, matching units with surfaces over and a built in sink.
Conservatory 7' 6" x 14' 5" ( 2.29m x 4.39m )
In the conservatory there is a tiled floor and access to the garden and kitchen/diner.
There is stairs to the entrance hall, tiled floor, rear facing single glazed window, built in storage area, plumbing for a washing machine and a dryer, access to the garden and an opening into the garage/storage area.
There is power, lighting, doors that open inwards from the front garden and an opening into the utility room.
Master Bedroom 19' 3" to wardrobes x 15' 10" ( 5.87m to wardrobes x 4.83m )
In the master bedroom there are stairs that lead to a dressing area which is currently used as bedroom 2, two radiators, two side facing double glazed velux windows and built in wardrobes. This room is currently used as another reception room.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.86m x 2.82m )
There is a rear facing double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes, access to the entrance hall and stairs to the master bedroom which is currently used as another reception room.
Bedroom 3 9' 8" to the wardrobes x 14' 7" ( 2.95m to the wardrobes x 4.45m )
In bedroom 3 there is a side facing double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes and access to the entrance hall.
Bedroom 4 16' 5" into window x 11' 11" ( 5.00m into window x 3.63m )
There is a front facing double glazed window, radiator and an electric fire with a feature surround. This room is currently used as a dining room.
In the bathroom there is a side facing double glazed window, radiator, his and hers wash hand basin, low level w/c, spotlights to the ceiling, tiled floor, fully tiled walls and a panelled bath.
To the front of the property there is a lawn, mature shrubs, electric gates, iron gate to the front that leads to a pathway to the rear of the property, off road parking to the side and access to the rear garden, garage to the front and the double garage to the rear.
To the rear of the property there is lawn, mature shrubs, two sheds with one that has power and lighting, paved area, side access to the utility room, access to the front garden and the double garage to the rear.
Double Garage 22' 7" x 22' 2" ( 6.88m x 6.76m )
In the garage there is two side facing single glazed windows, power, lighting, opening into each side of the garage and doors that open outwards.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||10.7%||£122,543||2.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£95,000 (1)||£111,202 (27)||£150,497 (131)||£250,673 (22)||£260,000 (3)|
|Flats||£79,490 (5)||£94,993 (14)||-||-||-|
|All||£82,075 (6)||£105,667 (41)||£150,497 (131)||£250,673 (22)||£260,000 (3)|