Guide Price: £360,000 - £370,000. This Detached Bungalow is tucked away in a cul-de-sac and occupying a generous size plot in the sought after area of Kirkhamgate. Spacious gardens surrounding the property with a generous size driveway leading to the Garage. Viewing Essential.
Guide Price: £360,000 - £370,000. This detached bungalow is tucked away in a cul-de-sac and occupying a generous size plot in the sought after area of Kirkhamgate. The property comprises of a hallway leading to bedroom 1 and bedroom 3 and the bathroom, kitchen/dining area, lounge with door leading to the conservatory and access to the first floor. The first floor has bedroom 2 and a shower room. Spacious gardens surrounding the property with a generous size driveway leading to the garage.
Kitchen 15' 11" Max x 11' 8" Max ( 4.85m Max x 3.56m Max )
Double glazed window to the front and side aspect. Wooden door to access the side of the property. A range of base and wall units, sliding drawers, work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap, partly tiled splashbacks, plumbing for a dishwasher, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge, space for a freezer. Electric oven and grill, gas hob, cooker hood, Room for a dining table. Vinyl flooring, downlights and coving to ceiling, double radiator.
Archway feature, two wall lights, coving to ceiling, cupboard with glass shelving.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Suite comprising of a shower cubicle, bath with twin taps, w.C., pedestal wash basin with twin taps. Partly tiled walls, tiled floor, downlights to ceiling.
Lounge 21' 1" Max x 12' 10" Max ( 6.43m Max x 3.91m Max )
Double glazed windows to the front aspect. Two double radiators, fitted cupboard, four wall lights, coving to ceiling, gas fireplace. French door leading into the conservatory. Open staircase to the first floor.
Conservatory 9' 2" x 5' 3" ( 2.79m x 1.60m )
Upvc double glazed built conservatory. Wall light, double radiator, tiled floor. Upvc double glazed door provides access to the side garden.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" Max x 12' 11" Max ( 3.84m Max x 3.94m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" Max x 11' 9" Max ( 2.77m Max x 3.58m Max )
First Floor Landing
Wooden staircase leading to the first floor. Access to bedroom 2 and the en-suite.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" Max x 12' 5" Max ( 3.89m Max x 3.78m Max )
Limited head height. Double radiator. Velux style double glazed window. Electric heater.
Limited head height. Suite comprising of a wash basin with twin taps set on a vanity cupboard, shower cubicle, w.C. Radiator, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring, extractor fan.
The front of the property has a generous paved driveway. Gardens to all sides. The rear garden has two tiers, one being paved and one being mainly laid to pebble. To the rear the property has a private access road which leads from the main road to the garage. The side of the property has a lawned area.
Garage with an up and over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.8%||£118,483||2.3||0.7|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£111,363 (4)||£137,680 (68)||£192,843 (119)||£350,165 (71)||£467,491 (30)|
|Flats||£56,200 (11)||£104,617 (23)||-||-||-|
|All||£70,910 (15)||£129,323 (91)||£192,843 (119)||£350,165 (71)||£467,491 (30)|