This Stunning home sits in the very sought after 'Old Village' in Huntington close to great schools and amenities, The current owner has lovingly transformed the property in to an impressive three bed detached family home.
This Stunning home sits in the very sought after 'Old Village' in Huntington close to great schools and amenities, The current owner has lovingly transformed the property into an impressive three bed detached family home.
Internally the well-proportioned accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway leading to the principle reception rooms/flexible third bedroom and newly built stunning South Facing Sun Room overlooking beautiful gardens to the rear. The Modern Kitchen Diner includes a range of high specification appliances including eye level neff oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The integrated garage has plumbing for the washer dryer and the ground floor has its very own high speck shower room.
The First floor offers a further two spacious double bedrooms with build in wardrobes and further storage in the eaves. The family bathroom is situated upstairs and includes heated towel rail and vanity unit with storage. All windows in the property are upvc double glazed and due to its location the property benefits from the newTalkTalkUltra Fibre Optic fast internet speed.
Externally the vendor has recently updated the property with new decorative facias and soffits, the beautiful cottage style gardens wrap around the rear and side of the property and there rear access to the garage.
This immaculate property will appeal and impress many a buyer, ideal for family's and professionals alike, viewing is highly recommended.
Entry to the property is via a upvc double glazed door to the front, house alarm, attractive coving. Understairs cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Ground floor shower room with tiled flooring, shower cubicle, w/c, wash hand basin vanity unit, heated towel rail. Upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Living Room 17' 3" max x 15' 1" max ( 5.26m max x 4.60m max )
Spacious living room with ornate coving, electric fire place, BT & TV point, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the front and French Doors opening on to the Sun Rooms.
Kitchen Diner 13' 3" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.04m max x 2.97m max )
Fitted kitchen diner with matching wall and base units, work preparation surfaces, breakfast bar, sink and drainer unit with tiled splashback, electric oven and hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, TV point, radiator, spotlights, French doors onto rear, upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Dining Room 12' 6" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.81m max x 2.97m max )
The Dining Room opens into the Sunroom, carpet flooring, TV point, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Sun Room 16' 10" max x 7' 4" max ( 5.13m max x 2.24m max )
Newly built Sun Room, with French doors into garden, designer radiator, carpet flooring, two skylights.
Bedroom Three Ground Floor 11' 11" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.63m max x 3.00m max )
Ground floor bedroom currently used as an office, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the front.
With stairs from ground floor, loft access, airing cupboard, radiator, skylights.
Bedroom One 15' 1" max x 9' 10" max ( 4.60m max x 3.00m max )
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet flooring, attractive coving and upvc double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" max x 9' 10" max ( 4.60m max x 3.00m max )
Second double bedroom with built in wardrobes, extra storage in the eaves, two skylights, carpet, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Fully tiled bathroom, bath with shower over, wash hand basin vanity unit, w/c, heated towel rail, spotlight and skylight.
Lawned garden with planted shrubs, seating area.
Mature garden to rear, fenced surroundings, outside tap and shed with power supply.
Garage 18' 1" max x 8' 5" max ( 5.51m max x 2.57m max )
Great sized garage with power and light supply, plumbing for washing machine.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.1%||£254,167||3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£133,999 (5)||£202,904 (39)||£274,641 (74)||£391,660 (56)||£547,475 (2)|
|Flats||£127,500 (4)||£169,211 (9)||£240,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£131,111 (9)||£196,586 (48)||£272,545 (76)||£391,660 (56)||£547,475 (2)|