guide price £320,000 - £330,000 . Situated in the heart of Dore is this spacious Detached three bedroom property. Located in a cul - de- sac close to highly regarded schools and the amenities of Dore Village. The property is beautifully presented throughout. Offered with no upward chain.
guide price £320,000 - £330,000 . Situated in the heart of Dore is this spacious Detached three bedroom property. The property is located in a cul - de- sac close to highly regarded schools and the amenities of Dore Village. The property is beautifully presented throughout. Offered with no upward chain the property will appeal to families and couples view now !
Double glazed front facing door opens in to the entrance hall with laminated flooring and spotlights to the ceiling. The entrance hall opens in to the kitchen area. Door to cloakroom.
Kitchen 5' 5" x 12' ( 1.65m x 3.66m )
Modern range of kitchen units with Gas hob, electric oven and extractor above, radiator. There is laminate flooring, tiled splash backs, inset sink, space for dish washer, fridge and washing machine. Front facing double glazed window.
Low flush w/c, wash basin, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and side facing double glazed window.
Lounge 12' 2" x 14' 10" ( 3.71m x 4.52m )
Rear facing double glazed french doors open onto the enclosed rear garden. Storage cupboard, two radiators, laminate floor, spotlights and coving to ceiling. Lounge opens up into the dining area.
Dining Room 7' 11" x 12' 3" ( 2.41m x 3.73m )
Two rear facing double glazed windows, laminate flooring and radiator. Door to the 3rd reception room.
Third Reception Room 7' 10" x 15' 2" ( 2.39m x 4.62m )
This versatile space could be used for a number of functions. It has a front facing double glazed window and radiator.
Coving to ceiling.
Bedroom One 10' 1" narrowing to 7' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.07m narrowing to 2.16m x 3.68m )
Front and side facing double glazed window, radiator, two storage cupboards and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 9' 8" ( 2.41m x 2.95m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator, double doors giving access to storage, coving to ceiling, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 12' 10" Plus eaves ( 2.36m x 3.91m Plus eaves )
A real feature of the property is this beautiful bedroom built into the eves. There is a rear facing double glazed skylight, radiator, and front facing double glazed window. Please note due to roof style there is restricted head height in places.
Tiled to wall and floor, low flush w/c, wash basin, radiator, side facing double glazed obscure window, bath with shower above and side shower screen.
Exterior And Gardens
To the front there is a lawned area and a block paved driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property there is a patio area with steps leading up to the lawned tier garden.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.1%||£221,633||3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£150,000 (1)||£250,000 (4)||£283,547 (38)||£478,838 (26)||£698,077 (13)|
|Flats||£131,250 (4)||£156,495 (10)||-||£265,000 (1)||-|
|All||£135,000 (5)||£183,211 (14)||£283,547 (38)||£470,919 (27)||£698,077 (13)|