18th Jul 2018
7th Nov 2018
- Type: Detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
This property enjoys a most attractive location in Bryony Road, Selly Oak forming part of the very popular and very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate.
The property is convenient for access to various local amenities available on the Bournville Village Trust Estate to include local Parks & Gardens, local Shopping facilities and of course excellent local Schools.
The property is also convenient for access to Birmingham University, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, the Cadbury works in Bournville and the University School close by.
* Superb Three Bedroomed Detached Family Residence in very well thought of location
* Viewing Essential to appreciate this very well presented property
* Convenient for access to Birmingham University, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Cadbury Works at Bournville & University School close by
* Large Enclosed Porch, Elegant Reception Hall & Guests Cloakroom
* Two Elegant Inter-communicating Reception Rooms with door to the Garden from rear Dining Room
* Superb Open Plan Kitchen with Breakfast Room/Diner off
* Fitted Kitchen offering single drainer sink unit with range of kitchen fittings with attractive work surfaces, integrated four ring gas hob, oven and grill and plumbing for dishwasher
* Separate Utility with wash basin, plumbing for washing machine and toilet off
* Three very good Bedrooms with fitted bedroom furniture to two larger bedrooms
* Refurbished Bathroom & Toilet with Victorian style white suite comprising roll top bath, shower cubicle with Victorian style shower fitment, wash basin in vanity unit and low level w.C. Suite in separate toilet
* In & Out Driveway providing good off street car parking and leading to single car garage
* Delightful Rear Garden with large paved terrace and surrounding borders containing a variety of shrubs and flowering plants
* All carpets as fitted included in the sale and certain other items of fixtures and fittings may be available separately
* No Upward Chain
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is provided by a Vaillant central heating boiler located in a boiler cupboard off in Bedroom Two serving radiators to the main living accommodation.
UPVC double glazed windows are installed to the main living accommodation.
Electricity Sub Station: We would advise prospective purchasers that an Electricity Sub Station adjoins the property at the side.
Guests W.C. & cloakroom
Superb lounge (front)
15' 0" x 14' 0" (4.57m x 4.27m)
separate dining room (rear)
12' 0" x 11' 0" (3.66m x 3.35m)
23' 3" x 9' 3" (7.09m x 2.82m) max & 8' 0" (2.44m) minimum
9' 6" x 6' 1" (2.90m x 1.85m)
Bedroom one (front)
14' 0" x 12' 6" (4.27m x 3.81m) plus deep wardrobes
bedroom two (rear)
13' 9" x 11' 0" (4.19m x 3.35m)
bedroom three (front)
10' 9" x 8' 3" (3.28m x 2.51m)
8' 0" x 7' 0" (2.44m x 2.13m)
Providing off Street Car Parking and leading to
19' 0" x 8' 6" (5.79m x 2.59m)
Local info for B29