something A little bit special - A beautiful bungalow with spectacular views! Benefiting from having the living quarters at the rear so you can admire the stunning country views from the comfort of your own living room -internal viewings are simply a must! Call us now!
Having a door to the front, a central heating radiator. Access to the loft and a storage cupboard.
Lounge 22' 10" x 14' 7" ( 6.96m x 4.45m )
The heart of the home - A delightful & good sized living room benefiting from double glazed sliding French doors which give access to the rear and over-look the stunning countryside views. There is also a gas fire and surround and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.06m x 3.00m )
Having a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 15' ( 2.87m x 4.57m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the sink and drainer unit and the integral appliances such as oven, hob, extractor and fridge-freezer. There is also space for a washing machine/dryer, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window & door to the side.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 16' 8" ( 3.56m x 5.08m )
Having fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator,
Fitted with a corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin, bidet and low flush W.C. There is also a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 8" x 10' 1" ( 2.34m x 3.07m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 11' 6" ( 2.90m x 3.51m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear over-looking the field views and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a panelled bath, wash hand basin and low flush W.C. There is also a central heating radiator and two double glazed windows to the side.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden and a block paved drive for approximately 3 to 4 cars.
To the rear is a delightful garden with a lawned area and a feature patio area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||8.5%||£87,893||2.5||0.7|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£82,173 (56)||£126,743 (83)||£277,527 (13)||£331,658 (6)|
|Flats||£58,742 (6)||£82,217 (9)||-||£90,000 (1)||-|
|All||£58,742 (6)||£82,179 (65)||£126,743 (83)||£264,132 (14)||£331,658 (6)|