Offered for sale is this beautiful cottage which boasts well proportioned living accommodation with a wealth of charm & character! Benefitting from two bedrooms plus study, off street parking for 3 cars and garden with outbuildings....
Offered for sale is this superb end cottage which boasts a wealth of charm and character whilst still retaining many of its original features. The property is situated within a popular and convenient location, close to local amenities and transport links.
Briefly comprising; an entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms plus study and a bathroom. There is off street parking and a garden area to the side of the property.
An early viewing is highly advised to avoid missing out on this beautiful family home!
Door to front with stairs leading to the first floor landing.
Provides access to:
Lounge 19' 8" x 11' 5" max ( 5.99m x 3.48m max )
A spacious lounge with an open fireplace, feature beams, two central heating radiators and windows to the front and rear elevations.
Dining Kitchen 19' 7" x 10' max ( 5.97m x 3.05m max )
A fitted kitchen with a range of underlit wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating an Asterite one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, cooker point, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, a central heating radiator, tiled flooring and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 11' 7" into alcove ( 4.34m x 3.53m into alcove )
A double bedroom with a feature cast iron fireplace, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 14' x 10' 3" into alcove ( 4.27m x 3.12m into alcove )
A double bedroom with a feature cast iron fireplace, fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Study 10' x 5' 3" ( 3.05m x 1.60m )
With a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, a W.C, a chrome towel rail radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
There is off street parking and a garden area to the side of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.9%||£183,144||2.6||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£102,238 (8)||£164,043 (92)||£218,773 (148)||£319,713 (75)||£467,812 (16)|
|Flats||£91,738 (4)||£125,090 (44)||-||-||-|
|All||£98,738 (12)||£151,440 (136)||£218,773 (148)||£319,713 (75)||£467,812 (16)|