Guide Price £280,000-£290,000 - Located on a quiet lane in Beighton is this spacious and well-presented three bedroom detached bungalow. The property provides ample living space both internally and externally with a mature garden and is located close to local amenities.
Guide Price £280,000-£290,000 - Located on a quiet lane off Grange Road in the popular suburb of Beighton is this spacious and well-presented three bedroom property with ample external space with room to extend subject to planning. The property is ideally located with excellent access to local amenities and has excellent transport links including easy access to the motorway networks. The detached bungalow is presented to a high specification with a modern kitchen/diner, off road parking and a detached garage, master bedroom with a walk in wardrobe and a mature garden which is perfect for al fresco dining. A viewing is highly recommended.
Kitchen/diner 15' 5" x 11' 1" ( 4.70m x 3.38m )
In the kitchen/diner there is a front and side facing UPVC double glazed window, spotlights to the ceiling, matching units with surfaces over and built in led lights, radiator, stainless steel sink, five ring gas hob and electric oven and access to the lounge. There is also a double glazed door to the side that gives you access to the front and rear garden.
Lounge 19' x 12' 4" ( 5.79m x 3.76m )
In the lounge there is a front facing UPVC double glazed window, four radiators, patio door to the side with access to the garden. There is also access to the kitchen/diner and the inner hallway.
There is access to the lounge, bedrooms, bathroom, airing cupboard and loft access.
Master Bedroom 14' 2" into recess x 10' 5" ( 4.32m into recess x 3.17m )
In the master bedroom there is a rear facing UPVC double glazed window, radiator and a walk in wardrobe with a light.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 12' 4" into recess ( 3.12m x 3.76m into recess )
In bedroom 2 there is a UPVC rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 10' 6" into door recess ( 2.41m x 3.20m into door recess )
In bedroom 3 there is a side facing UPVC double glazed window, radiator and fitted wardrobes
in the bathroom there is a side facing UPVC double glazed window, panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level w/c, shower cubicle with part tiled walls, towel rail and matching units with surfaces over.
To the front of the property there is ample off road parking that provides room for approximately 6-8 vehicles. There is access to the side and rear gardens, access to the garage, outside tap, lawn, mature shrubs and a brick wall to the front.
To the rear of the property there is lawn, mature shrubs, fencing to the rear, paved area to the side and access to the front garden.
In the garage there is an up and over door and two side facing single glazed windows.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.9%||£110,000||2.6||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£102,500 (2)||£137,010 (46)||£172,971 (70)||£277,627 (39)||£245,000 (2)|
|Flats||£74,150 (3)||£133,675 (8)||£300,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£85,490 (5)||£136,516 (54)||£176,500 (72)||£277,761 (40)||£245,000 (2)|