4th Jul 2018
29th Sep 2018
- Type: Detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
An extraordinary family home made to different standards, plot 63 at Pomegranate Park.
The hallway leads to a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, and light and spacious open plan living and dining area extending, through bi-fold doors to the rear garden. In addition, you'll find a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and under-stairs storage cupboard. There's also separate access to the integral garage where there's space and plumbing for a washing machine.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. The family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, floating sanitaryware and storage cupboard, serves a further double bedroom and a generous single bedroom. On the landing you'll find a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
• Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
• Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
• Timber front door in a range of colours
• Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
• Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
• Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
• Large modern profile skirting and architrave
• Mains-operated smoke detectors
• Gas central heating
• Landscaped front gardens
• High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
• Manhattan or Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
• Hotpoint integrated appliances
• Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
• High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
• Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
• Stylish chrome sockets and switches
• Recessed downlighters
• Chrome mixer taps
Bathroom and shower
• Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling -
• Sottini sanitaryware
• Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
• Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
• Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
• Selection of vinyl flooring
• Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
• Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Quality glass and chrome shower screen
• Recessed downlighters
• Shaver sockets
• Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
• Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
• Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developments
About Pomegranate Park
N.B The Westbury showhome has now been sold and is not available to view.
Final few homes remaining - last chance to buy!
Chesterfield is a popular Derbyshire market town on the edge of the Peak District and easily accessed from the exclusive development of 3,4 & 5 bedroom new homes for sale near Chesterfield at Pomegranate Park.
Each extraordinary Avant home has been built with the unique Avant specification throughout. Included in the price, you'll receive superior specification including bi-fold doors, Milan-inspired kitchen with floating units and integrated appliances. Meanwhile, in the bathroom you'll find a state-of-the-art digital shower and full height tiling.
Boasting easy access to myriad amenities, good schools and excellent transport links, Pomegranate Park is the ideal location for families and commuters alike.
In Chesterfield Town Centre you'll find one of the largest open air markets in the region, a collection of unique boutique shops along The Shambles and The Yard and the Vicar Lane Shopping Centre. It's only a short drive to the Meadowhall Shopping Centre in Sheffield.
For family days out, there is the Peak District National Park just 4 miles to the west. This popular national park offers visitors a range of sights, activities and attractions including: Chatsworth Park, reservoirs and an array of walking routes.
A short walk is Brockwell Nursery, Infant and Junior School - ofsted rated 'Good'. For secondary education, St Mary's Catholic High School is ofsted rated 'Outstanding'.
Pomegranate Park is also well placed for road travel, close to junction 29 of the M1. Chesterfield Railway Station, just over a mile away, provides Midland Main Line routes to London St Pancras international, north and south Sheffield, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester and Nottingham, CrossCountry to Birmingham, Bournemouth and Bristol.
Local info for S41