Traditional 19th century three bedroom semi-detached blonde sandstone villa situated within walking distance of the ever popular Bishopbriggs town centre.
This traditional 19th century semi-detached blonde sandstone villa situated within walking distance of Bishopbriggs town centre.
The property comprises of a welcoming reception hallway, formal spacious lounge with bay window and feature fireplace. Thereafter a well-proportioned family room with log burning stove, leading into a modern styled fitted kitchen with ample dining area with patio doors providing access to mature established rear gardens. Furthermore on the lower level there is a three piece shower room.
On the spacious upper level the property comprises of two double bedrooms, one well-proportioned single bedroom, family bathroom with three piece suite with shower over bath. The property is further enhanced with a sky light which allows for natural light to filter through the upper level. In addition to the bedrooms there is access to a fully floored attic space which has potential to be converted subject to planning permission.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating, extensive driveway providing ample parking leading to garage.
The property is situated within close proximity to Bishopbriggs train station, travel links to city centre and beyond. Local well quoted schooling close by at both primary and secondary levels and a number of recreational pursuits can be found within the area including Golf, Football, Rugby and Bowling clubs. This popular location is located approximately 5 miles to the heart of Glasgow city centre.
Lounge 16' 10" bay x 13' 4" ( 5.13m bay x 4.06m )
Family Room 15' 9" x 11' 3" ( 4.80m x 3.43m )
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 10' 11" ( 4.17m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 10' 5" bay ( 2.77m x 3.17m bay )
Shower Room 8' 5" x 7' 8" ( 2.57m x 2.34m )
Bathroom 8' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.03m )
Dining Kitchen 16' 11" x 10' 8" max ( 5.16m x 3.25m max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.3%||£140,500||2.4||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£84,995 (1)||£145,850 (20)||£183,712 (33)||£313,778 (9)||£370,833 (6)|
|Flats||£84,000 (4)||£134,700 (20)||£132,750 (2)||-||-|
|All||£84,199 (5)||£140,275 (40)||£180,800 (35)||£313,778 (9)||£370,833 (6)|