Guide Price £300,000-£325,000 - Located in a popular rural area is this stunning and extended three bedroom detached character cottage. The property provides is an ideal family home with ample internal and external space. A viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the character of the property
Guide Price £300,000-£325,000 - Located in a popular area of Ulley which has easy access to Aston and Dinnington is this spacious and extended three bedroom detached character cottage.The property is full of character and charm and provides ample living space with a 29ft lounge with a multi fuel log burner, modern kitchen and ample external space. It is a perfect family home and a viewing is strongly recommended.
There is a front facing double glazed door, front facing double glazed window to the front and access to the lounge/diner.
Lounge/diner 10' 9" excluding recess x 29' 1" into recess ( 3.28m excluding recess x 8.86m into recess )
In the lounge/diner there is stairs to the first floor landing, a front and rear facing UPVC double glazed window, two radiators, multi fuel log burner, french doors to the garden and access to the entrance hall, kitchen and conservatory.
Kitchen/diner 12' 9" into door recess x 13' 8" ( 3.89m into door recess x 4.17m )
In the kitchen/diner there is a rear and side facing double glazed windows, electric radiator, part tiled flor, access to the lounge/diner and rear garden, plumbing for a washing machine, extractor fan, electric hob and oven, integral dishwasher and fridge, part tiled walls and matching units with surfaces over and a built in Belfast sink.
Conservatory 11' 8" x 13' into door recess ( 3.56m x 3.96m into door recess )
There is laminate flooring, access into the lounge/diner and french doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
On the landing there is a side facing double glazed window, radiator, loft access and access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 10' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.28m x 3.12m )
In the master bedroom there is sloping ceilings which restrict the height of the room, front facing UPVC double glazed window, radiator and access to the en suite.
In the en suite to the master bedroom there is a velux double glazed window to the front, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shower cubicle, low level w/c, part tiled walls, chrome towel rail and lino flooring.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 12' 2" to the wardrobes ( 2.77m x 3.71m to the wardrobes )
In bedroom two there is sloping ceilings that restrict the rooms height, two front facing UPVC double glazed windows, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" into recess x 7' 11" ( 3.61m into recess x 2.41m )
In bedroom 3 there is a rear facing UPVC double glazed window, radiator and sloping ceilings which reduces the height of the room.
In the bathroom there is a rear facing UPVC double glazed window, wash hand basin, low level w/c, part tiled walls, lino flooring, panelled bath with a shower over, built in airing cupboard and a chrome towel rail. The bathroom also has sloping ceilings which can reduce the height of the room.
To the front of the property there is lawn, mature shrubs, iron gates to the front, french doors to the lounge/diner and conservatory. There is access to the entrance hall, stone wall to the rear and side of the property and shared access to the rear garden. There is also a vegetable patch to the side of the property.
To the rear of the property there is a stone wall to the rear and side, brick wall to the side, paved area, mature shrubs, shed, coal bunker, stone outbuilding for log storage, access to the kitchen/diner and shared access to the front of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.2%||£127,500||3||1.5|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£139,298 (25)||£187,878 (74)||£312,694 (49)||£339,996 (15)|
|All||-||£136,572 (27)||£187,878 (74)||£312,694 (49)||£339,996 (15)|