Guide Price: £415,000 - £425,000. An exquisite, unique and one of a kind Family Bungalow located in a back road position. In the midst of excellent commuting links to Wakefield and Leeds. Benefits from a generous amount of privacy and set within its own gardens behind remote controlled gates.
Guide Price: £415,000 - £425,000. An exquisite, unique and one of a kind family bungalow located in a back road position. In the midst of excellent commuting links to Wakefield and Leeds. Benefits from a generous amount of privacy and set within its own gardens behind remote controlled gates. Exquisite well stocked gardens, several tiled paved patio terraces placed amongst the gardens. Comprising of dining kitchen with granite work surfaces, utility room, lounge overlooking the gardens, 3 excellent sized bedrooms, master with contemporary en-suite, contemporary bathroom. The property also benefits from generous off road parking as well as a good size garage. The property would ideally suit he growing family and those requiring a property with a great deal of privacy. Viewing by appointment to fully appreciate this stunning family bungalow.
Front entrance door which leads into the entrance hallway.
Entrance Hallway 12' 11" Max x 31' ( 3.94m Max x 9.45m )
Generous size hallway. Radiator with thermostat, spotlights to ceiling. Access to all rooms.
Dining Kitchen 11' 10" x 19' 8" Max ( 3.61m x 5.99m Max )
Windows overlooking the rear garden with a great deal of privacy. Cottage style kitchen with chrome fixtures and beveled edges, cornicing and plinthing, under cabinet lighting, granite work surfaces over, feature centre island, Belfast style sink with a mixer tap, partly tiled walls, five ring gas hob, extractor fan, eye level oven and grill, laminate flooring, radiator with thermostat, tv point, telephone point. Space for a generous dining table. Access into the utility room.
Utility Room 12' 10" x 5' 9" ( 3.91m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Plumbing for a washing machine, space for other utilities, laminate work surface, tiled walls, full height storage cupboards. Free standing boiler. Door to access the rear gardens.
Lounge 25' 9" Max x 14' 10" ( 7.85m Max x 4.52m )
Patio doors with fabulous views of the gardens. Window to the side. Stone style fireplace to one wall, feature beam, two radiators with thermostats, tv point, wall lights, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 13' 2" ( 4.01m x 4.01m )
Window to the rear aspect. Radiator with thermostat. Full height wardrobes to one wall to include three doubles and cupboards above. Wall lights. Door access into the en-suite.
En-Suite 7' 9" x 11' 9" ( 2.36m x 3.58m )
Obscure glazed window to the rear aspect. Modern and contemporary in style comprising of a curved Jacuzzi style bath with head rest, walk in shower cubicle, curved door and tiled surround, integrated low level flush w.C. And wash basin with mixer tap and granite work surface, high gloss cupboards above and beneath. Upvc cladded ceiling with downlights, fully tiled walls and floor, chrome style towel rail/radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.63m )
Window to the front aspect. Radiator with thermostat. Full height wardrobes to one wall to include two mirrored wardrobes with cupboards above and dressing table area. Wall lights, tv point.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 13' 10" ( 2.90m x 4.22m )
Window to the front aspect. Radiator, wall lights. Full height wardrobes to include three doubles and cupboards above.
Family Bathroom 13' 2" x 9' 4" ( 4.01m x 2.84m )
Obscure glazed window to the front aspect. Step up into a feature bath with a central mixer tap, tiled surround, low level flush w.C., double ended wash basin with mixer tap and walnut style drawers beneath, double shower cubicle, tiled floor, fully tiled walls. Upvc cladded ceiling with downlights, extractor fan, chrome style towel rail/radiator.
The gardens encompass this property to all sides. The sides are mainly laid to lawn. Wrought iron remote control gates to the front leading to the driveway and good size garage. The front gardens include laurels, rhododendrons and conifer hedging.
Electric door. Power, lighting and water tap.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Marsh Way. Bear left on Jacobs Well Lane. At the roundabout take the 4th exit onto Wakefield Eastern Relief Road. Continue onto Aberford Road. Take a right into a private road and left past 464 Aberford Road where you will find number 462.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.4%||£139,275||2.6||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£86,000 (1)||£140,822 (68)||£185,887 (115)||£336,922 (72)||£394,271 (7)|
|Flats||£60,667 (3)||£99,292 (19)||£110,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£53,600 (5)||£131,752 (87)||£185,232 (116)||£336,922 (72)||£394,271 (7)|