Stunning three bed detached within walking distance to Solihull Town Centre. Southfields Road is not a property to be missed!
Simply Stunning. Generous sized, chain free three bedroom detached set in the popular location of Southfields Road, within walking distance to Solihull Town Centre. Boasting plenty of potential for further development (stpp), the property in brief comprises; l-shaped lounge- diner, breakfast kitchen, utility room, cloakroom wc, ground floor wet room, three double bedrooms with ensuite to master, and family bathroom. The property also benefits from central heating, double glazing, front garden with paring to fore and a large rear garden with brick built shed.
Block paved driveway with mature borders and fenced to sides.
Double glazed door to fore, obscure double glazed window to fore, laminate flooring, wall light point, storage cupboard and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side, low level wc, semi-pedestal hand wash basin, vinyl flooring, tiled walls and ceiling light point.
Inner Lobby 3' 4" max x 4' 6" max ( 1.02m max x 1.37m max )
Double glazed door to side, vinyl flooring and ceiling light point.
Lounge 13' plus bay x 16' max ( 3.96m plus bay x 4.88m max )
Double glazed bay window to fore, gas fireplace, laminate flooring, radiator and spotlights to ceiling.
Dining Room 20' max x 10' 1" max ( 6.10m max x 3.07m max )
Double glazed sliding doors to rear, obscure double glazed window to side, laminate flooring, two radiators and spotlights to ceiling.
Kitchen 14' 1" max x 11' 3" max ( 4.29m max x 3.43m max )
Double glazed window to rear, wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas hob with electric oven and extractor overhead, walls tiled to half height, vinyl flooring and spotlights to ceiling.
Utility Room 8' 5" max x 6' 3" max ( 2.57m max x 1.91m max )
Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, central heating boiler, vinyl flooring and ceiling light point.
Ground Floor Wet Room
Obscure double glazed window to fore, shower, semi-pedestal hand wash basin, low level wc, vinyl flooring, radiator, extractor fan and ceiling light point.
Obscure double glazed window to side, airing cupboard, loft access and ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 10' 7" max x 14' 4" plus wardrobes ( 3.23m max x 4.37m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed window to fore, built-in wardrobe, laminate flooring, radiator and spotlights to ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to fore, shower enclosure, vanity sink unit, tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" plus wardrobes x 16' 6" max ( 3.02m plus wardrobes x 5.03m max )
Double glazed windows to rear, built-in wardrobes, laminate flooring, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" max x 13' 6" max ( 2.54m max x 4.11m max )
Double glazed windows to fore and side, radiator and two ceiling light points.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, panel bath with mixer tap, vanity sink unit, low level wc, tiled walls and floor, radiator and spotlights to ceiling.
Laid to lawn with block paved patio area, mature borders, brick built shed with lights and power and fenced to sides and hedge to rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.8%||£326,650||3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£225,000 (2)||£344,044 (16)||£400,780 (55)||£624,915 (52)||£931,814 (11)|
|Flats||£181,420 (22)||£249,400 (63)||£385,808 (6)||£800,000 (1)||-|
|All||£185,052 (24)||£268,568 (79)||£399,307 (61)||£628,219 (53)||£931,814 (11)|