12th Jun 2018
30th Sep 2018
- Type: Detached bungalow
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Fantastic three- bedroom detached true bungalow offers well-presented and well-proportioned accommodation that allows plenty of natural light to flood in. The property lies in an extremely popular residential area of Horsforth yet less than a mile from Horsforth train station and the amenities the ‘village’ has on offer.
Horsforth has been named as one of the best places to live in Britain in a national guide.
The town is one of nine locations in Yorkshire to be picked out in the Sunday Times Best Places to Live guide, published in 2016. The locations were selected for offering the best quality of life to the widest number of people, and combining desirable features such as a positive community spirit, good local shops and services and attractive outdoor spaces. Horsforth is a thriving suburb, it has great schools so is very popular with families and there’s a real mix of parks, bars, restaurants and shops.
This delightful home has many key features:
• Large plot with so much potential to further develop (subject to planning), whilst still retaining a good amount of outside space.
• Modern style kitchen diner with integrated appliances and plenty of storage
• Well proportioned lounge with bay fronted window
• Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and well-proportioned third bedroom or an ideal office space
• Lovely conservatory overlooking the delightful rear garden, the perfect place to make the most of the outdoors in the ‘Great British Weather’
• Well maintained rear garden with patio, vast lawn and boarded by mature trees making it ultra private and ideal for the whole family to relax and enjoy
• Superb garage and additional workshop space which could be converted into further living accommodation should you wish (subject to planning)
This spacious home has been exceptionally well maintained and will, in our opinion, make a fantastic family home! The location, specification, gardens, size and layout of this property offer a great opportunity to acquire a home that is quite rare to market in the area. Also offered chain free so call today to book your viewing before it’s too late!Lounge
4.90m (16' 1") x 3.81m (12' 6")kitchen/dinerkitchen area
2.29m (7' 6") x 3.68m (12' 1")dining area
2.29m (7' 6") x 2.97m (9' 9")bedroom one
3.94m (12' 11") x 2.92m (9' 7")bedroom two
3.38m (11' 1") x 3.05m (10' 0")shower room
1.60m (5' 3") x 2.64m (8' 8")bedroom three
2.44m (8' 0") x 2.31m (7' 7")conservatory
2.36m (7' 9") x 3.25m (10' 8") (max)workshop
3.56m (11' 8") x 2.79m (9' 2")garage
8.10m (26' 7") x 2.79m (9' 2")gardenrear aspect
Local info for LS18