An attractively positioned semi-detached bungalow boasting an appealing configuration of family accommodation within the ever popular residential pocket of Netherlee
Enjoying a lovely position within the Avenue and enhanced by southerly facing rear gardens; this traditional semi-detached bungalow delivers a five-apartment complement of accommodation which should suit a diverse range of buyer groups including those seeking a more manageable style of home.
Predominantly formed over one level; the accommodation comprises welcoming reception hallway, formal bay windowed lounge with feature fireplace at focal point, separate dining room off which can be found a bright fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted cabinets. Two double bedrooms and a modern family shower room with white suite and sizeable shower unit. A staircase leads from the reception hallway to a further superbly proportioned attic room/bedroom three which lends further versatility to this home. Additional features of the property include gas central heating and double glazing whilst, externally, off-street parking is afforded via a mono-blocked driveway and garage. Sizeable private gardens can be enjoyed to both front and rear.
Netherlee is considered to be one of the South Side's more desirable areas due to the diverse range of services and amenities which are available including shops, eateries, excellent leisure facilities and local parkland. Regular bus and rail services can be accessed locally making it an ideal base for commuting as are main arterial roads which in turn link to motorway networks such as M77, M8 and Southern Orbital.
Lounge 14' 2" into bay x 12' 4" ( 4.32m into bay x 3.76m )
Dining Room 11' 4" x 9' 5" max ( 3.45m x 2.87m max )
Kitchen 12' 5" x 5' 3" ( 3.78m x 1.60m )
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 9' 2" to front of robes ( 3.45m x 2.79m to front of robes )
Bedroom 2 11' max x 11' max ( 3.35m max x 3.35m max )
Shower Room 5' 10" x 5' 6" ( 1.78m x 1.68m )
Attic Room/bedroom three
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3%||£230,500||2.8||1.3|
|Block of flats||0.8%||£930,000||21||11|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£90,000 (1)||£153,695 (10)||£216,285 (14)||£290,749 (8)||£264,500 (2)|
|Flats||£77,761 (30)||£113,397 (36)||£99,998 (28)||-||-|
|All||£78,156 (31)||£122,157 (46)||£138,760 (42)||£290,749 (8)||£264,500 (2)|