William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale with no onward chain, this extended detached residence which boasts well proportioned living accommodation and benefits from three bedrooms, gardens and a double garage & double driveway providing ample off street parking!
Regency Park Road
Offered for sale with no onward chain, is this fantastic extended detached residence which boasts well proportioned living accommodation and is set within a popular and convenient location, close to local amenities and transport links.
The property briefly comprises; an entrance hall, downstairs W.C, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally are good sized gardens to the front and rear. There is a double garage and double driveway providing ample off street parking.
We strongly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this impressive family home!
Door to front with stairs leading to the first floor landing, useful understairs storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and a window to the side elevation.
A two piece suite comprising a wash hand basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window.
Lounge 13' 9" x 13' 8" ( 4.19m x 4.17m )
A spacious lounge with a fireplace, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 8' ( 3.33m x 2.44m )
With a central heating radiator and a door leading to the conservatory.
Kitchen 18' x 8' 8" ( 5.49m x 2.64m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, a central heating radiator and a window.
Conservatory 7' 10" x 7' 6" ( 2.39m x 2.29m )
With windows and a door to the rear elevation.
With a window to the side elevation and access to the useful loft room.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.09m x 3.17m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.17m )
A double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 6' 4" ( 2.39m x 1.93m )
With a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
There is a good sized garden to the front of the property which is predominantly laid to lawn.
To the rear is an enclosed low maintenance garden.
There is a double driveway and double garage providing ample off street parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.9%||£183,144||2.6||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£102,238 (8)||£164,043 (92)||£218,773 (148)||£319,713 (75)||£467,812 (16)|
|Flats||£91,738 (4)||£125,090 (44)||-||-||-|
|All||£98,738 (12)||£151,440 (136)||£218,773 (148)||£319,713 (75)||£467,812 (16)|