guide price £350,000 - £365,000
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this impressive period detached home which was formerly the Pudsey Police Station. Boasting spacious living accommodation with three double bedrooms, two reception rooms plus orangery, enclosed garden and parking.
Lower Tofts Road
Offered for sale is this striking period detached residence which was formerly the Pudsey Police Station. The property boasts well proportioned living accommodation and is set within a popular and convenient location, close to local amenities and transport links.
Briefly comprising; an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cellars, three double bedrooms, a bathroom and a shower room.
There are low maintenance gardens to the front and rear of the property and a driveway to the side, providing off street parking.
An early viewing is essential to avoid missing out on this rare opportunity!
Lower Ground Floor
Large and useful storage areas.
A striking entrance to this impressive home with a door to front, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Having the 'wow factor', this spacious lounge boasts a feature open fireplace, which is connected to the central heating, a central heating radiator and two windows to the front elevation.
A light and airy room with a feature open fireplace, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A beautiful and modern style fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, Range style cooker point, hob, cooker-hood, underfloor heating, breakfast bar, a central heating radiator, two windows to the rear elevation and a door leading to the garden.
With a central heating radiator and a window.
A lovely room with the unusual added feature of a Koi pond.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a wash hand basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Another 'wow factor' room with built in wardrobes and, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A good sized double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
A good sized double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window.
There is a low maintenance garden to the front of the property and a driveway to the side with gated access, providing off street parking.
To the rear is a low maintenance private garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.9%||£183,144||2.6||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£102,238 (8)||£164,043 (92)||£218,773 (148)||£319,713 (75)||£467,812 (16)|
|Flats||£91,738 (4)||£125,090 (44)||-||-||-|
|All||£98,738 (12)||£151,440 (136)||£218,773 (148)||£319,713 (75)||£467,812 (16)|