*** must view *** With planning permission already in place, this substanital property set on an extensive plot is sinply oozing development potential. A separate piece of land on is also included, on which another dwelling could be built - Guide Price £360,000 - £380,000
Located in the sought after village location of Methley on a private road with views to the front and rear is this three bedroom detached home. The property has planning permission in place for an extension to be added to the existing building. There is also a two storey outbuilding which could be converted and a separate piece of land where a further dwelling can be built. For further information on this fabulous investment property please call Leanne or Chloe.
Having the entrance door to the front, and double glazed window to the front. Internal doors leading to the downstairs shower room, and the kitchen diner. Single glazed window to the lounge.
Having a wash hand basin, and a w.C. Solid fuel central heating radiator. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Upvc double glazed window to the side aspect.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 9" x 8' 5" max ( 5.71m x 2.57m max )
Having a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, with work surfaces over. Includes a sink and drainer, an electric oven and an electric hob with cooker hood extractor over. Brick built fire place with wood burner. Solid fuel central heating radiator. Part tiling. Slate flooring. Two upvc double glazed windows to the front. Door to the entrance hall. Door to the Stairs. Door to the lounge
Dining Room 23' 9" x 12' 3" ( 7.24m x 3.73m )
Upvc double glazed window to the side aspect. Upvc double glazed patio doors to the rear.
Lounge 14' 6" x 14' 5" ( 4.42m x 4.39m )
Upvc double glazed patio doors to the rear. Fire place with gas fire, surround, and hearth. Solid fuel central heating radiator. Telephone point. Television point.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 3" ( 3.94m x 3.43m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Storage cupboard. Solid fuel central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 8' 8" ( 4.42m x 2.64m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Solid fuel central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.57m x 2.39m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Solid fuel central heating radiator. Door to the dressing room.
Dressing Room 10' x 8' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.59m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Solid fuel central heating radiator.
Having a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with taps, a wash hand basin, and w.C. Part tiling. Solid fuel central heating radiator. Upvc double glazed window to the front.
Externally the property has a garden to the front which is mostly laid to lawn, and borders with some mature plants and shrubbery. To the rear is a good size garden area with planning permission to extend the property. This substantial home also has a separate piece of land with the potential to build a granny annex. Separate detached garage.
All the grounds total approximately 1/4 of an acre.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.5%||£226,997||3.1||1.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£194,998 (2)||£156,064 (44)||£212,601 (114)||£337,905 (71)||£488,316 (9)|
|Flats||£96,665 (3)||£115,943 (9)||-||-||-|
|All||£135,998 (5)||£149,251 (53)||£212,601 (114)||£337,905 (71)||£488,316 (9)|