**guide price £450,000 - £475,000** A three bedroom double fronted one of a kind detached home in a beautiful location overlooking Nunroyd park. With spacious and versatile living accommodation, modern kitchen/diner and three double bedrooms. Viewing is a must!
We are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom double fronted detached family home with spacious and versatile living accommodation and having a beautiful open aspect across Nunroyd park to the rear. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor, entrance hall leading to a kitchen/diner, dining room, day room/bedroom, a double bedroom and shower room. To the first floor there is a double bedroom, spacious lounge and shower room. Outside to the front there is space for off street parking and to the rear there is a paved garden boasting views across Nunroyd park. Located a short walk to Yeadon High Street, bars, restaurants and travel links to Leeds and Bradford. This is a great property which would appeal to a range of buyers.
Enter from the front through a timber and glazed door providing space for coats and shoes.
Moving through from the porch in to the main hallway with a radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Day Room/ Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 9' 11" Including wardrobes ( 3.61m x 3.02m Including wardrobes )
Located on the ground floor to the front elevation is this versatile room which could be used as a day room or bedroom depending on the buyers needs, with useful fitted and built in wardrobes and storage, radiator and a uPVC double glazed window.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 10' ( 3.43m x 3.05m )
A separate dining room with fitted storage and display units, radiator, feature coving and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear boasting views across Nunroyd Park. A great room perfect for formal dining for multiple guests or quite easily used as an additional bedroom, or offering good scope to knock through to the kitchen.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 5" x 12' 4" ( 5.00m x 3.76m )
A great size kitchen/diner having a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl sink and drainer with a tiled splashback, integrated appliances including double electric Bosch oven, electric hob with modern stainless steel circular extractor hood above and Bosch dishwasher. Space for an American style fridge freezer, breakfast bar with integrated wine rack, ceiling spotlights, vinyl flooring, boiler, telephone point, uPVC double glazed stable door to the side with a fitted blind and dual aspect uPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear overlooking nunroyd park and letting in lots of natural light.
Located on the ground floor, part tiled and comprising of a shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, built in understairs storage, heated towel rail, ceiling spotlights, coving, extractor fan and a uPVC double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 16' 1" x 9' 2" Including wardrobes ( 4.90m x 2.79m Including wardrobes )
Located on the ground floor to the front elevation, a spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, radiator and a uPVC double glazed window.
The stairs rise from the hallway up the twist and turn staircase to the landing with a wood and glass balustrade and having a feature stained glass window to the side, access to all first floor rooms and a loft.
Lounge 24' 4" x 16' 7" Into recess ( 7.42m x 5.05m Into recess )
A light and spacious room located on the first floor making the most of the views across Nunroyd park having a central electric fire with marble back and hearth and timber surround, quirky built in bar, two radiators, feature portal side window and two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear boasting park views.
Bedroom One 15' x 11' 10" Plus wardrobes ( 4.57m x 3.61m Plus wardrobes )
A great size double bedroom positioned to the front elevation with two built in wardrobes, dresser and storage, radiator and a uPVC double glazed window.
A modern, larger than average shower room, part tiled and located on the first floor, comprising of a shower cubicle, wc and wash hand basin set in a vanity unit with complimentary surfaces over, heated towel rail, ceiling spotlights, extractor fan, shaver pointand a uPVC double glazed window to the front.
The front of the property is fully paved for off street parking. To the rear there is a small paved area with shared gated access directly onto Nunroyd park with a stunning aspect, raised beds, outside tap and access to the front down both sides.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.4%||£296,656||2.9||1.6|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£157,475 (2)||£235,778 (25)||£292,868 (64)||£475,542 (18)||£713,738 (4)|
|Flats||£141,083 (9)||£181,890 (15)||£180,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£144,064 (11)||£215,570 (40)||£289,448 (66)||£475,542 (18)||£713,738 (4)|