no other word apart from wow! This magnificent apartment offers fantastic family accommodation. Situated in A sought after location and has the added bonus of being offered with no upward chain!
no other word apart from wow! This magnificent apartment offers fantastic family accommodation. Situated in A sought after location and has the added bonus of being offered with no upward chain! Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, lounge with feature fireplace and french doors through to dining room, fitted dining kitchen, three bedrooms, the master bedroom suite having a walk in wardrobe with fitted units along with an en-suite having a five piece suite, bedroom two has fitted wardrobea and a storage room which could be used as a study and bedroom three has fitted wardrobes. There is also a fitted bathroom. To the outside there are balconies to both the front and rear. There are also two garages. The building also benefits from having a lift. Stunning views to the rear! Call us on to arrange your viewing, you will not be disappointed.........seeing is really believing!
Having the front access door which is accessed by the private front double balcony, single radiator, fitted cupboard and single radiator.
Lounge 20' 6" x 17' 11" ( 6.25m x 5.46m )
Having coving, ceiling rose, gas fire set in a feature fireplace, window to the side elevation, double radiator and french doors through to the double rear balcony.
Dining Room 17' 10" x 11' 9" ( 5.44m x 3.58m )
Having french doors through to the lounge, window to the side elevation, double radiator, coving and two ceiling roses.
Dining Kitchen 13' 11" x 11' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.61m )
Having a range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with work tops over, integral double oven, 5 ring gas hob, extractor fan, microwave and dish washer. Wine rack, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, spot lights, serving hatch, window to the side elevatoin and double radiator.
Master Bedroom Suite
Bedroom 14' 8" x 11' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.63m )
Having patio doors through to the rear balcony, single radiator, coving, ceiling rose and open through to the...
Dressing Room 11' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.69m )
Having fitted wardrobes, drawers, shoe rack, full length mirror, vanity mirror and access to the en-suite.
En-Suite 11' 8" x 5' 11" ( 3.56m x 1.80m )
Having a white five piece comprising of two sinks set in a vanity unit, low level W.C, bidet and shower cubicle, part panelled walls, spot lights and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 11' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.63m )
Having a window to the front elevation, single radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Storage Room / Study 14' 8" x 7' 2" ( 4.47m x 2.18m )
With shelving units.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.39m )
Having a range of fitted wardrobes, units and desk, window to the front elevation and single radiator.
Bathroom 11' 10" x 5' 11" ( 3.61m x 1.80m )
Having a three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit and low level W.C, spot lights, tiled splash backs, fitted unit and single radiator.
To the front of the property there is private access to a balcony leading to the front access door.
To the rear of the property there is a large balcony accessed by both the lounge and master bedroom with stunning open views.
Parking is provided by two garages.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.7%||£268,750||3.3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£235,000 (1)||£255,333 (15)||£276,804 (36)||£456,667 (15)||£778,571 (7)|
|Flats||£106,364 (11)||£284,267 (41)||£424,444 (9)||£795,000 (1)||-|
|All||£117,083 (12)||£276,517 (56)||£306,332 (45)||£477,813 (16)||£768,125 (8)|