20th Jan 2023
24th Jan 2023
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached property situated in the highly desirable market town of pudsey. This superb property is gated for added privacy and offers three bedrooms,
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached property situated in the highly desirable market town of pudsey. This superb property is gated for added privacy and offers three bedrooms, A generously sized modern kitchen that leads to the rear garden and separate play room/home office and a downstairs WC making the property a home suitable for family living.
To the exterior of the property there are gardens to the front and rear and a drive for off-street parking behind gates for added security. The property is situated close to local amenities such as shops, local schools and parks and is situated close to local greenbelt walks.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached property situated in the highly desirable market town of pudsey. This superb property is gated for added privacy and offers three bedrooms,Entrance Hall
The welcoming entrance hall offers a tiled floor and leads to the lounge and kitchen and downstairs WCLounge
12' 5" x 11' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.56m )
The lounge offers a wide double-glazed window to the front of the property and benefits from a log burner nestled within a brick fire place with a wooden mantleplace making a feature piece and one radiator.Kitchen
12' 1" x 18' 8" ( 3.68m x 5.69m )
The generously sized kitchen showcases french doors to the rear of the property that lead to the rear garden and playroom situated in the garden as well as a double-glazed window to the side allowing the kitchen lots of natural light. The kitchen comprises of worktop space, Belfast sink, a gas hob, an integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine as well as an Island perfect for gatherings. The kitchen benefits from tiled floors. One radiatorBedroom 1
11' 6" x 11' 8" ( 3.51m x 3.56m )
Offering a double-glazed window to the front elevation, One radiator.Bedroom 2
12' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.51m )
Offering a double-glazed window to the rear elevation, the bedroom has laminate flooring and one radiator.Bedroom 3
7' 1" x 7' 7" ( 2.16m x 2.31m )
Offering a double-glazed window to the side elevation, this third bedroom has one radiator and laminate flooring.Bathroom
6' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.01m x 2.34m )
This modern bathroom comprises of a bath, separate shower, wc and wash basin and has tiled floors and partly tiled walls and a towel radiator.Downstairs Wc
2' 3" x 4' 3" ( 0.69m x 1.30m )
The downstairs WC offers a WC and washbasin and has a tiled floor.Storage
The house offers under house storageOutbuilding
The separate outbuilding situated in the garden is currently being utilised as a playroom but can be multi-functional and be a home office or even a bar. Offering two windows, the outbuilding has its own fuse box.Outside Area
To the front of the property there is a driveway for off-street parking. The front garden is artificial grass and there are hedges and a gate for added privacy.
To the rear there is decking perfect for entertaining in summer months.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Local info for LS28