Offered to the market is this well presented three bedroom semi detached home situated within a popular residential location close to many local amenities including transport links and schools. Having benefits including office space, landscaped gardens and off street parking. Viewing advised!
Delightfully situated within a prestigious residential location is a well-established three bedroom semi-detached home offering attractive living accommodation planned over three floors. The property is well presented throughout and includes gas heating with newly fitted boiler, uPVC double glazing together with modern kitchen and bathroom fittings. The property enjoys fine gardens to both front and rear with ample parking. The property would be suited to a wide variety of potential buyers and offers versatile and flexible accommodation and an internal inspection is highly recommended.
Briefly comprising to the ground floor, entrance hall, spacious lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen with range of quality fitted base and wall units complemented with granite work surfaces over. To the first floor are two bedrooms, quality family shower room suite and office with staircase to the third floor. The converted attic offers a spacious double bedroom with vaulted ceilings and Velux windows to two sides. Externally the property stands in well-presented gardens with driveway leading to side and rear providing parking for muiltiple vehicles and electric charging point. At the rear large well maintained gardens with lawn, patio and decked areas, trees and shrubs expand across multiple tiers allowing flexible entertaining space.
The property is delightfully situated within a first class residential location with convenient access to Saltaire with its many local shops, amenities and recreational facilities. The world heritage site of Saltaire is highly regarded as a residential area attracting home buyers from all demographics with a global reach. The area is considered to be within daily commutable distance of the principle business centres of West and North Yorkshire such as Bradford, Leeds and Skipton.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.1%||£182,492||2.2||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£112,475 (2)||£181,750 (21)||£202,966 (40)||£325,498 (20)||£453,889 (18)|
|Flats||£101,233 (6)||£150,989 (5)||£135,975 (4)||-||-|
|All||£104,044 (8)||£175,834 (26)||£196,875 (44)||£325,498 (20)||£453,889 (18)|