#closing date Friday 27th January at 11AM#
Extending to a generous 1428 (circa) square feet this unique second floor conversion forms part of an elegant, traditional blonde sandstone townhouse which was built around 1881 and designed by H + D Barclay.
Situated in a highly desirable part of Hyndland, the property is within a short walking distance of Hyndland Road, Byres Road and Great Western Road,
Internally the property has an extremely versatile four apartment layout and a really useful floored/lined attic accessed from the reception hall.
The present owner has maintained the property to a high standard with a focus of maintaining as many traditional features as possible.
This is an absolutely charming West End apartment and externally, there is a private section of garden to the rear.
• Security entry system to communal hallway.
• Grand original stairway leading up to the second floor.
• Bright second floor landing with ornate cupola.
• Private door to the reception hall.
• Fabulous, welcoming hall with natural wood finishes.
• Extremely spacious main lounge with two large windows to the front, focal point fire surround, wooden flooring and corner door to eaves storage space.
• Cleverly designed, fitted dining kitchen with large window to the rear and two further Velux windows. Specific space for dining tale and chairs. Wooden flooring.
• Bedroom one with large window to the front, useful eaves storage space and further built-in storage.
• Bedroom two (currently used as a sitting room/TV room) with window to the rear.
• Useful, additional, internal room off the hall which has been used for a variety of purposes including a dark room and a study. Useful built-in storage cupboards.
• Well-presented bathroom with three-piece white suite and two Velux windows.
• A wooden attic ladder leads to a floored/lined attic with Velux windows. An extremely useful extra space.
• Electric heating.
• Private area of garden to the rear.
Council Tax Band: F
EPC Rating: F
Council Tax Band: F
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||-||£488,000 (3)||£270,000 (1)||-|
|Flats||£199,000 (6)||£258,967 (31)||£322,720 (25)||£425,999 (5)||-|
|All||£199,000 (6)||£258,967 (31)||£340,429 (28)||£399,999 (6)||-|