Closing date Friday 20th January at 11:00AM
A beautifully presented, mid terraced, sandstone villa in the highly sought-after conservation district of Scotstoun.
The property has five main apartments, a spacious utility room, a really useful downstairs W.C and a fabulous four-piece bathroom which is accessed from the half landing. Internally the property has been thoughtfully improved by the present owners and we would highlight the improved fitted kitchen, the stylish W.C and the superb re-fitted bathroom which includes a separate shower cubicle. The house also has fresh decoration throughout.
Scotstoun is an incredibly popular location primarily due to its proximity to the West End and the City Centre as it offers very good quality traditional homes, a very popular local primary school together with a thoroughly good choice of local amenities. There is a comprehensive selection of convenience shopping on Dumbarton Road, outdoor pursuit at the wonderful nearby Victoria Park and Scotstoun Leisure centre has an excellent range of facilities within a few minutes’ walk.
• Front entrance porch with double storm doors.
• Reception hall with sanded/varnished floor and under stair storage cupboard.
• Spacious main lounge with three section bay window to the front, ornate cornice and focal point fireplace with living flame gas fire.
• Large, fitted dining kitchen with a generous number of units, worktops, integral dishwasher, double oven, electric hob extractor hood, contemporary back door to garden, sanded/varnished floor and quality tiling above the worktops.
• Excellent utility room with storage units, butchers block worktops, window to the rear and tiled floor.
• Stylish downstairs W.C with tiled floor. Back door to garden.
• Traditional staircase from reception hall to half and upper landings.
• Impressive, re-fitted bathroom off the half landing with window to the rear and four-piece bathroom which includes a separate shower cubicle.
• Useful half landing, ideal for desk/study space. Sanded/varnished floor.
• Storage above the bathroom.
• Bedroom one with three section bay window to the front.
• Bedroom two with window to the rear.
• Bedroom three with window to the front.
• Gas central heating.
• Double glazing.
• Private garden to the front with boundary hedging and enclosed private garden to the rear with lawn and garden shed.
ct Band: E
EPC Rating: D
Council Tax Band: E
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.9%||£149,950||3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£185,000 (1)||£143,315 (3)||£475,000 (1)||-|
|Flats||£80,533 (15)||£103,942 (27)||£108,166 (6)||-||-|
|All||£80,533 (15)||£106,837 (28)||£119,882 (9)||£475,000 (1)||-|