** immaculately presented three bedroom detached residence ** two reception rooms ** fitted kitchen diner ** utility room ** cloakroom/W.C ** four piece family bathroom ** south facing rear garden ** garage & driveway ** close to edgbaston reservoir ** no onward chain **
What a lovely family home! Immaculately presented three bedroom detached residence is conveniently located in the popular location of Edgbaston, within easy walking distance of Edgbaston Reservoir, Harborne Walkway and Summerfield Park. There are also Excellent private and state schooling facilities available making this a great place to live for families.
The property is within easy reach of Birmingham City Centre, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, City Hospital and the new Metropolitan Super Hospital and Birmingham University.
The property comprises in more detail: On approach to the property is a driveway, access to garage, entrance porch, reception hallway, front reception room, rear reception room, fitted kitchen diner, utility room, access to garage, cloakroom/w.c. Stairs ascend from the reception hallway to the first floor accommodation offers three good sized bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom. The property has a well-maintained secure south facing rear garden.
This Property is offered with No Onward Chain. This really is an outstanding property both in its location, and the accommodation on offer. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Door to the front, with tiled floor.
Double glazed door to the front, with double glazed window to the front, central-heating radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Tiled, with W.C., wash-hand basin, and central-heating radiator.
Front Reception Room 13' 3" into bay x 12' 11" ( 4.04m into bay x 3.94m )
Double glazed bay window to the front and side, with laminate wood flooring.
Rear Reception Room 20' 10" maximum x 12' 8" maximum ( 6.35m maximum x 3.86m maximum )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side, with gas fireplace, wall lights, central-heating radiator, laminate wood flooring, coving to ceiling and double glazed patio doors to the garden.
Kitchen Diner 14' 11" x 11' 5" ( 4.55m x 3.48m )
Fitted kitchen, with double glazed window to the rear, wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, range cooker with cooker-hood, built-in dishwasher, central-heating radiator, tiled floor with underfloor heating, ceiling spotlights, and French patio door to the garden and access to the utility room.
Utility Room 12' 3" x 6' 5" ( 3.73m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the front, with wall-mounted boiler, cupboards, work surfaces, space for a dryer and fridge freezer, and a door to the garage and kitchen.
Stairs from the reception hallway leads to a landing with double glazed window to the side, loft access through an attached ladder, spotlights, coving to ceiling and access to three bedrooms and four piece family bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 9" into bay x 9' 8" to wardrobe front ( 4.19m into bay x 2.95m to wardrobe front )
Double glazed bay window to the front, with fitted wardrobes, central-heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' 5" excluding recess ( 3.84m x 2.87m excluding recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, with fitted wardrobes, central-heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 6' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, central-heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Four Piece Bathroom
Double glazed window to the rear, with heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps, hand shower, shower cubicle, wash-hand vanity basin, extractor fan, W.C., ceiling spotlights, full tiling to walls, underfloor heating and a tiled floor.
With beds for plants and flowers, with low wall boundary, driveway comfortably accommodates three cars, access gate to the rear.
South facing with patio area with canopy over, lawn beyond, complete with beds of shrubs and flowers, fully fenced boundaries, shed with lighting and electric power sockets, access gate to side.
The council tax band is E.
Garage 16' x 8' 1" ( 4.88m x 2.46m )
Windows to the side, with electric power sockets and lighting, double doors, shelving, and a door to the utility room.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.5%||£262,667||3.7||1.5|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£152,500 (2)||£266,547 (7)||£285,938 (16)||£391,429 (14)||£418,086 (11)|
|Flats||£150,245 (87)||£228,804 (75)||£366,201 (13)||-||-|
|All||£150,296 (89)||£232,026 (82)||£321,918 (29)||£391,429 (14)||£437,413 (12)|