£350,000-£360,000 - start the dream here - Offering this beautifully presented and spacious two bedroom detached bungalow ideal for any small family. Situated in one of the most sought after areas in Rotherham and close to local amenities & transport links - must view now!
Having a front facing double glazed door, a central heating radiator and useful built in storage cupboard.
Lounge 19' 2" x 14' ( 5.84m x 4.27m )
Being open plan into the kitchen/diner the lounge features bi folding doors from the entrance hall having a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and a feature log burning stove.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 11" x 8' 11" ( 5.16m x 2.72m )
The modern style kitchen/diner is fitted with wall and base units housing the induction hob, the double oven & integrated fridge/freezer with co-ordinating worktops housing the sink & drainer. Having a rear facing double glazed window and rear facing bi fold doors leading to the patio with spotlights to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Utility Room 6' 7" x 9' 1" ( 2.01m x 2.77m )
Fitted with wall and base units with co-ordinating worktops housing the sink & drainer with space and plumbing for a washing machine & a tumble dryer. Having a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and spotlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 11' plus fitted wardrobes x 12' 5" into recess ( 3.35m plus fitted wardrobes x 3.78m into recess )
Having a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and a built in bureau.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 10' 4" ( 2.51m x 3.15m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Being fully tiled and fitted with a bath and a separate shower cubicle, a wash hand basin and a W.C. Having a rear facing double glazed window and spotlights to the ceiling.
To the front is a drive with car port & garage (housing the boiler) providing off road parking for multiple vehicles with, steps from the drive leading to a front patio and a lawned garden.
To the rear is a well presented patio area which is enclosed with fencing and a home office.
Being fully insulated & hooked up with electrics, heating & internet access. Such a versatile space for anyone running a business or working from home. Having front facing double glazed doors and an electric heater.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.9%||£195,746||2.9||1.6|
|Block of flats||1%||£92,500||1.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£20,000 (2)||£156,500 (26)||£215,811 (96)||£335,672 (40)||£468,749 (8)|
|Flats||£83,125 (8)||£97,228 (23)||-||-||-|
|All||£70,500 (10)||£128,678 (49)||£215,811 (96)||£335,672 (40)||£468,749 (8)|