#closing date Friday 27th January at 10AM#
This stunning property occupies a prominent corner position on the second floor of a modern development. The flat has a lovely outlook along Hughenden Lane and towards Hillhead Sports Club playing fields and is surrounded by exceptionally maintained residents’ gardens. The flat is situated within the quiet and popular Hughenden development in the heart of the Hyndland district of Glasgow’s West End and is very well placed to take advantage of first-class amenities found in the immediate area. 29 Hughenden Lane houses 8 unique and remarkably spacious flats with garages and private residential parking and these flats rarely appear on the market.
The internal accommodation is spacious and well presented with notable features including a fabulous bay windowed lounge with lovely outlook along Hughenden lane and across to the playing fields, impressive dining kitchen with marble worktops, sitting/dining room off lounge overlooking mature residents’ gardens, bay windowed master bedroom to the front with luxury ensuite shower room, two further double bedrooms, stylish main bathroom and a really useful utility room off the reception hall. Accessible from the lounge is also an attractive sitting/sunroom with windows providing a nearly 360-degree views. We would also highlight the excellent storage space found throughout the property together with the significant advantage of a garage and residents’ parking.
• Video security entry system.
• Communal entrance hall and stairway.
• Welcoming reception hall with two storage cupboards.
• Utility room with fitted units and worktops.
• Lounge with three section bay window and focal point electric fireplace.
• Octagonal shaped sitting/sunroom off the lounge with varied views.
• Double doors from the lounge to the dining room which has two windows to the front and door to the fitted kitchen.
• Fitted kitchen with space for breakfasting table and chairs. Two windows to the front, quality wooden units, marble worktops, tiled floor, Smeg gas cooker with double oven (electric), Smeg extractor hood, integral Smeg fridge/freezer, Neff microwave and warming drawer, and Smeg dishwasher.
• Bedroom one with four section bay window to the front and fitted wardrobes.
• Luxurious en-suite shower room with Porcelanosa tiling, marble finishes, and heated floor.
• Bedroom two with window to the side/two section bay to the back and fitted wardrobes.
• Bedroom three with window to the back and fitted wardrobes.
• Superb main bathroom with three-piece white suite (Duravit units, Schneider mirrored cabinet, Hansgrohe and Geberit fittings), shower over the bath and Porcelanosa tiling.
• Gas central heating.
• Private garage with remote-controlled door opening.
• Residents parking.
• Beautiful, landscaped grounds which are maintained by the factor.
Council Tax Band: G
EPC Rating: C
Council Tax Band: G
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||-||£488,000 (3)||£270,000 (1)||-|
|Flats||£199,000 (6)||£258,967 (31)||£322,720 (25)||£425,999 (5)||-|
|All||£199,000 (6)||£258,967 (31)||£340,429 (28)||£399,999 (6)||-|